Looking for promotional balance
- CAFETERIA POLITICS. Kitto, Kris // Hill;3/8/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p22
The article reports on the Styrofoam food packaging program introduced by the U.S. Republican Party (GOP)-led House to the Rayburn House Office Building's cafeteria.
- Branding, packaging key to K-12 program's success. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management Exclusive Insight;1/18/2017, p5
The article looks at the Turlock Unified School District school meal program and mentions topics including the Real Fresh brand identity of the program, and the focus of the program on purchasing of local meat, fruits and other food sources from the Central Valley of California.
- Scolarest introduces school food labelling. Solley, Samuel // Marketing (00253650);2/22/2006, p5
The article states that School caterer Scolarest will introduce a system of labeling to inform parents, staff and children about the healthiness of its food. A division of Compass Group, Scolarest will introduce a"'Balanced Choice" system featuring a series of icons that will be displayed in...
- New spring menu blooms at Wild Orchid Cafe. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/17/95, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p45
Reports on Mount Laurel, N.J.-based Wild Orchid Cafe's spring menu. Food offered; Cost.
- Cafeterias struggle as market dwindles. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the state of cafeterias in the United States for 1995. Cafeteria's financial losses; Increase in capital expenditures; Retrenchment; Cafeteria companies' downsizing of its units; Advertising and merchandising strategies.
- All roads lead to Vegas. Alva, Marilyn // Restaurant Business;6/10/93, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the opening of the Coyote Cafe and the Wolfgang Puck's Cafe in the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas. Rumors of Stars' opening in the Las Vegas area; Denial by Jeremiah Tower of Stars.
- Bistro Gestalt. Conan, Kerri // Restaurant Business;7/20/93, Vol. 92 Issue 11, p138
Narrates how La Coupole Cafe was able to solve the problem of hurried diners during lunchtime. Entire three-course meal's arrival on the same plate; Five different whole-meal combinations; Early preparation.
- Such a deal. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;08/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 15, p122
Reports that Los Angeles, California-based Sonora Cafe has introduced the Monday Night Wine Fiesta as a way to boost business on an off-night. Range of wines on offer.
- Johnny's Round Top. Thompson, Helen // Texas Monthly;Sep92, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p98
Describes the colorful history of Johnny's Round Top cafe in Big Spring, Texas. Rotating roof; Impact of a lightning strike to the roof; Closing in 1989.