- Domperidone. // Reactions Weekly;6/22/2013, Issue 1458, p20
The article describes the case of a 19-year-old woman who developed hyperprolactinaemia and galactorrhoea while receiving domperidone for vomiting.
- Risperidone. // Reactions Weekly;7/28/2012, Issue 1412, p41
The article describes the case of a 29-year-old man with schizophrenia who developed hyperprolactinaemia during treatment with risperidone.
- Hyperprolactinaemia with amisulpride. Raj, Rajnish; Sidhu, Balwant Singh // Indian Journal of Psychiatry;2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p54
Amisulpride, a substituted benzamide derivative, is a second-generation antipsychotic that preferentially binds to D2/D3 receptors in limbic rather than striatal structures. High dosage preferentially antagonizes postsynaptic receptors, resulting in reduced dopamine transmission; and low dosage...
- Risperidone. // Reactions Weekly;10/9/2010, Issue 1322, p26
The article describes the case of a woman in her 20s who developed hyperprolactinaemia while undergoing treatment with risperidone.
- Antipsychotics and high prolactin. // WHO Drug Information;2001, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p81
Reports that the New Zealand Medicines and Medical Devices Safety Authority has recommended reducing the dosage, or changing to an atypical antipsychotic agent, when patients receiving typical antipsychotics or risperidone experience symptomatic hyperprolactinemia. Circumstances wherein...
- Risperidone. // Reactions Weekly;1/12/2013, Issue 1434, p55
The article describes the case of a 39-year-old woman who received risperidone but she developed hyperprolactinaemia and iopathic granulomatous mastitis during treatment.
- Quetiapine/risperidone. // Reactions Weekly;7/20/2013, Issue 1462, p28
The article presents a case study about the development of hyperprolactinaemia in a 53-year-old man after receiving risperidone and quetiapine.
- Risperidone. // Reactions Weekly;2/26/2011, Issue 1340, p35
The article describes the clinical cases of nine men who experienced hyperprolactinemia and sexual dysfunction while under risperidone treatment regimen for chronic schizophrenia.
- Risperidone/zuclopenthixol. // Reactions Weekly;12/11/2010, Issue 1331, p28
The article describes the clinical cases of five women, diagnosed with schizophrenic exacerbations, who developed symptomatic hyperprolactinaemia while under zuclopenthixol or risperidone treatment regimen.