Omaha's New Leadership Scraps Loose Agreement to Build Downtown Hotel
- COSMOPOLITAN TO BE PART OF MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/6/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 36, pP12
The article reports on the deal of the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas operators in Nevada with Marriott International to market the 3.9 billion hotel-casino as part of is Autograph Collection portfolio.
- Cosmo gets Marriott's marketing muscle. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/6/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 36, pP12
The article provides information about the deal between the operators of Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Nevada and Marriott International, which involves the inclusion of Cosmopolitan in Marriott's Autograph Collection of luxury independent hotels and resorts.
- Marriott rolls out Fairfield Suites product. Koss-Feder, Laura // Hotel & Motel Management;4/1/96, Vol. 211 Issue 6, p1
Reports on Fairfield Suites, an economy-type extension of the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Hotels & Resorts in Bethesda, Maryland. Additional amenities; Feature rooms; Franchising plans for the Fairfield Suites.
- Marriott International enters Armenian market. // Hotel & Motel Management;12/14/98, Vol. 213 Issue 21, p6
Reports that Marriott International will manage the Hotel Armenia in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Marriott marks, 1,500th. G.W. // Lodging Hospitality;Jul98, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p24
Announces the initiation of San Francisco based Par 55 Hotel into the Renaissance group of companies, owned by Marriott International. Number of hotels this marks for Marriott; Comments from J.W. Marriott Junior, chief executive officer and company chairman of Marriott International;...
- Marriott rolls on the river. Ruggia, James // Travel Agent;12/5/94, Vol. 273 Issue 8, p124
Reports on the river barge service of the Marriott Royal Garden Riverside hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. Use for cruising the Chao Phraya River; Alternative route to Don Muang International Airport; Franchise awarded to Marriott by the Thai Royal Garden Hotel Company.
- Marriott groundbreaking. // Crain's New York Business;08/04/97, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p34
Reports that Marriott International Incorporated and two partners will build a hotel in New York City's garment district. Last time a hotel was built in the area; Details on the hotel.
- Marriott introduces 'Thinking of You' program. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;10/19/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p23
Reports that Marriott International has introduced its 'Thinking of You' hotel guest service and brand enhancements in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Service-enhancing features of the program; Agreement between TravelersEdge.com and Marriott.
- Marriott Buys Foothill Ranch Parcel for Hotel. Williams, Daniel D. // Orange County Business Journal;6/4/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p1
Reports on Marriott International Inc.'s acquisition of Foothill Ranch parcel for a hotel in Orange County, California. Description of the hotel that will be constructed.
- Three's a charm for Miami Airport Marriott. // Lodging Hospitality;Oct95, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p10
Reports that the Miami Airport Marriott is being renovated into three different Marriott hotel concepts. Cost of the renovation.