Cox Checks In HD for Hotels
- A case for managed services. // CED;Feb2010, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p26
No abstract available.
- Cox CEO touts `legendary' customer service but problems exist, board says. Ferguson, Kevin // Las Vegas Business Press;01/31/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the problems with cable television provider Cox Communications' customer services. Company's alleged failure to address telephone inquiries in Las Vegas, Nevada; Total number of employees in the company's customer service department; Influence of local jurisdictions on the company's...
- Cox Begins Switch To Its Own Internet Service. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;01/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p9
Reports the plan of Cox Communications Inc. to offer Internet service to its customers in San Diego, California. Provision of conversion kits to customers; Access of customers to email addresses; Reference to the number of residential Internet users using the service of the company.
- Cox to Cut 500 Jobs, Close Call Center. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;3/3/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p3
The article reports that the plan of Cox Communications to close its Copley call center in Kearny Mesa in San Diego, California will cut about 500 jobs in some customer-care functions.
- Cox Completes First Ground Up Hotel Installation. // San Diego Business Journal;8/13/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p10
Reports the installation of communication services by Cox Communications at Hampton Inn San Diego in California.
- Plugged in. // Smart Business Akron/Canton;Jun2010, Vol. 20 Issue 1, ps12
The article features Cox Communications, one of the recipients of the 2010 World Class Customer Service Awards.
- Cox tests VIP program. Hogan // Multichannel News;10/11/99, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p58
Reports on the results of Cox Communications Inc.'s field trials of its COX VIP program which targets the highest-spending 20 percent of new customers. Percentage of reduction in chum among subscribers targeted with the customer-loyalty program; One-to-one marketing effort.
- Call Center Lets Agents Work from Home. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;07/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p88
Introduces CyberAgent, a program allowing selected customer-service agents to work from homes in San Diego, California. Efforts of Cox Communications Inc. to keep up with the rapidly expanding demand for services; Equipments provided by Cox to ensure workers at home have the same tools...
- MEDIA. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;11/8/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p23
The article reports on the move of Cox Communications Inc. and Comcast Corp. to upgrade their cable systems to give viewers more options, in which Cox has rolled out a new more interactive guide that offers more information about programs while Comcast's new Xfinity has added a whole bunch of...