Cox, NBCU Team On VOD Ad Test
- Marketing Syndie's 'Office'. Krukowski, Andrew // Television Week;6/1/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p3
This article focuses on the syndication advertising campaign of NBC Universal's television comedy show "The Office" which has been launched by affiliates ahead of the customary July pushes. NBC is focusing its promotional efforts on "The Office" since it has no new first-run program to advertise...
- Peacock finds punchline. Adalian, Josef; Schneider, Michael // Variety;4/17/2006, Vol. 402 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the factors that contribute to the success of NBC Universal's sitcom The Office. These include the network's patience willingness to evolve the show. The show's ensemble of characters and fleshing out of roles also helped. Overseas formats also served as inspiration...
- NBC, DirecTV Ink On-Demand Deal For NBC Programming. // Satellite Today;11/8/2005, Vol. 4 Issue 217, pN.PAG
This article reports that NBC Universal and DirecTV Inc. has announced a deal November 7, 2005 that will give DirecTV subscribers with DirecTV Plus interactive digital video recorder the opportunity to purchase and view commercial free certain NBC programming shortly after its network premier....
- 'Monk' detects Season 2. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/24/2002, Vol. 375 Issue 17, p3
Reports that the cable television network USA Network has bought 13 episodes of its hit one-hour series 'Monk.' Theme of the series; Company from which USA Network bought the series; Location where the series will be shot; Cost of producing the series; Producers of the series.
- 'House' on Fire. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/11/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 36, p18
This article reports that NBC Universal Domestic Television Distribution has licensed the television program "House" to Fox stations in New York, Los Angeles, California, and Chicago, Illinois for a double run during weekends beginning in the fall of 2008. NBC is also contemplating strategies to...
- SIBS SHARING SKEINS. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;12/20/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 62, p5
The article reports that repurposed episodes of USA Cable's "Monk" and "Psych" will fill the 8 and 9 p.m. Peacock's Sunday slots, respectively, on National Broadcasting Co., Inc. beginning March 2, 2008. The decision was anticipated given the Writers Guild of America strike, which is forcing...
- OUT OF SLOUGH TO KNOWLEDGE. // Knowledge Management;Dec/Jan2003, p24
Discusses a campaign to revive the British television series 'The Office,' with the role of Brent portraying a knowledge management consultant. Background on the series; Popularity among office employees.
- The Office. // People;3/13/95, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p14
Reviews the television program `The Office,' starring Valerie Harper, Debra Jo Rupp, Andrea Abbate and Kristin Datillo-Hayward, on CBS.
- Working stiffs. B.F. // Entertainment Weekly;4/7/95, Issue 269, p74
Reviews the television program `The Office,' starring Valerie Harper, Dakin Matthews, Debra Jo Rupp and Kevin Conroy.