Migliozzi Foaming Up Pabst Bid
- Crowdsource bid to buy Pabst. // Modern Brewery Age;12/8/2009, Vol. 60 Issue 45, p2
The article reports on the crowdsourced bid in buying Pabst Brewing Co. wherein Forza Migliozzi LLC bid reached for 14.75 million dollars while FM and the Ad Store launched BuyaBeerCompany.com to purchase Pabst.
- Pabst, Foster's target China. // Beverage World;Jul93, Vol. 112 Issue 1545, p18
Reports on Pabst Brewing Co.'s third-phase expansion of its Zhaoqing, China brewery. Components of dismanteled breweries from the United States.
- Schlitz draft returns to selected markets. // Modern Brewery Age;8/18/2008, Vol. 59 Issue 33, p2
The article reports on the launch of Pabst Brewing Co.'s Schlitz beer at 150 locations in some states in the U.S.
- Pabst Goes Upscale. Herlihy, Julie // Dollars & Sense;Sep/Oct2010, Issue 290, p4
The article reports on the move by Pabst Brewing Co. to take advantage of the beer market China in 2010 with the launch of the beer Pabst Blue Ribbon (PBR) 1884, available only in China.
- Pabst retiree health benefits run dry. Cody, Cristal // Business Insurance;8/26/96, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p6
Reports that Pabst Brewing Co. will no longer provide health care benefits for employees effective September 1, 1996. Impact on employees.
- Pabst halts retiree health care. // Pensions & Investments;9/16/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p51
Announces Pabst Brewing Co.'s decision to withdraw health care benefits to its 817 retirees, effective September 1, 1996.
- New or Used? Detamore-Rodman, Crystal // Entrepreneur;Dec2003, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p74
Cites the advantages of buying an existing business in the U.S. Potential for seller financing, which often provides more favorable terms than otherwise available; Advantages and disadvantages of internal expansion versus a business purchase.
- Ex-Pabst executive to open brewery in Conn. // Modern Brewery Age;12/19/2011, Vol. 62 Issue 45, p8
The article reports on the planned opening of Two Roads Brewing Co., a production craft brewery of Pabst Brewing Co., led by the latter's chief marketing officer Brad Hittle in Stratford, Connecticut.
- Pabst names new CMO. // Modern Brewery Age;3/21/2012, Vol. 63, p1
The article announces the appointment of Daniel McHugh, former vice president of trademark brands at Anheuser-Busch as Chief Marketing Officer by Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based Pabst Brewing Co.