Leadership opportunities within ASHP for new practitioners
- Corrections. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;8/1/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 15, p1341
Two corrections related to medical topics are presented including "Actions of the ASHP Board of Directorsâ€”Meeting of April 16-18, 2008," published in the July 1, 2008 issue and "New Atypical Antipsychotic Approved," published in the June 15, 2009 issue.
- ASHP Honorary Membership. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;8/15/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 16, pe75
The article profiles Fela Viso-Gurovich, who was granted honorary membership in the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP). She began providing the first pharmaceutical services in a pediatrics hospital in Mexico in 1998. She leads the creation of the Mexican Association of...
- Industry experts join ICAA's board of advisors. // Journal on Active Aging;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p16
The article presents information on the new members of the advisory board of the International Council on Active Aging (ICAA).
- Advisory Board Members. // Education Digest;Sep1972, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p69
Presents a list of members of the editorial advisory board of the journal "The Education Digest."
- Paul-Henri Spaak, hÃ©raut ou soliste du socialisme beige ? Conord, Fabien // Canadian Journal of History;Spring/Summer2014, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p1
Paul-Henri Spaak (1899-1972) was one of twentieth-century Belgium's leading politicians. He served as Prime Minister three times (1938-1939, 1946, and 1947-1949), and also as chairman of several European governing bodies and as Secretary General of NATO. Although his political career began...
- From the Editor. Lacy // Creative Kids;Fall2009, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p5
The author expresses congratulations for the new member of the Creative Kids Advisory Board.
- Summary of the proceedings of the 2005 ASHP Conference for Leaders in Health-System Pharmacy. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;8/15/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 16, p1543
The article presents information on the 10th Annual American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Conference for Leaders in Health-System Pharmacy, held on October 17-18, 2005, in Chicago, Illinois. The themes discussed in the conference included gaining more control over institutional policies,...
- From Membership to Leadership. Miller, Pat // TechTrends: Linking Research & Practice to Improve Learning;Mar2008, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p4
The author reflects on the members who become leaders of the Association for Educational Communications & Technology (AECT) in the U.S. He said that leaders and members are important in the liveliness of an organization. He adds that as leaders of the organization they bring inspiration and...
- When Leaders Fail. Rue, Bob // Program Manager;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on the influence of leadership on the management of human assets in an organization. Causes of membership termination by management; Need for clear competency requirements; Discussion of the critical skills of performance coaching by supervisors and managers.