- Emory Hires First African-American Woman to Lead Business School. Garth Sr., William // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;6/18/2014, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p4
The article announces that Erika Hayes was appointed dean of the Emory Goizueta Business School.
- Penn State Harrisburg names academic leader. Ryan, Jim T. // Central Penn Business Journal;21/21/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 52, p2
The article announces that Omid Ansary was promoted as the senior associate dean for academic affairs of the Penn State Harrisburg.
- New dean for UB business school. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/14/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 46, p17
The article announces that Lance Masters was appointed by the University of Bridgeport as the dean of its business school.
- Dr. Robert Blaine, JSU's new dean of Undergraduate Studies and CyberLearning. // Jackson Advocate;1/29/2015, Vol. 77 Issue 17, p1A
The article announces that Dr. Robert Blaine was appointed dean of Undergraduate Studies of Jackson State University (JSU).
- Interim Dean Named. MCGUFFIN, KEN // Rotman Management;Fall2013, p115
The article announces that Professor Peter Pauly was appointed interim dean of the Rotman School of Management.
- CUNA School Promotes Michael Steinberger. // Credit Union Times;7/20/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p14
The article announces that Michael Steinberger was promoted as dean of the Western Credit Union National Association (CUNA) Management School.
- Roush wins race for Penn State ag dean post. LISIK, BRIAN // Farm & Dairy;7/10/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 42, pA1
The article announces that Richard Roush was appointed dean of Penn State College of Agricultural Sciences.
- Iowa professor tabbed to head Purdue pharmacy college. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/14/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p15
The article reports on the promotion of Purdue University professor Craig Svensson as dean of West Lafayette school's College of Pharmacy, Nursing and Health Services in Indiana. Svensson, who will assume his position on October 1, 2006, replaces interim dean Holly L. Mason. He will manage a...
- Emory Hires First African-American Woman to Lead Business School. Garth Sr., William // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;6/18/2014, Vol. 47 Issue 20, p4
The article announces that Erika Hayes was appointed dean of Emory's Goizueta Business School.