Francisco Clinches Cybit Deal
- Francisco Partners Clinches QuadraMed Buy. Holman, Kelly // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/22/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p12
The article reports that QuadraMed Corp. has been acquired by Francisco Partners.
- Buyout Firm Raises $1.8B, Eyes Tech. // American Banker;8/14/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 155, p9
Reveals that Francisco Partners LP has raised $1.8 billion to finance buyouts of distressed technology companies. What it has bought as of August 14, 2000; Executives who started the firm.
- Francisco Partners Buys QuadraMed. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/14/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p3
The article reports on the possible acquisition of QuatraMed Corp. by Francisco Partners. The executives of QuatraMed have expressed that they will vote for the transaction with the company's special committee having unanimously recommended the merger. It is believed that the deal will close...
- Francisco Picks Up EF Johnson. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p22
The article looks at the acquisition of EF Johnson Technologies by Francisco Partners. Under the deal, EF Johnson Technologies agreed on a price of 1.05 U.S. dollars a share for the Nasdaq-listed company. Within the agreement is a 1 million U.S. dollars worth of termination fee and a 2 million...
- Francisco Boosts EF Johnson Bid. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p20
The article reports on Francisco Partners' acquisition of communications company EF Johnson Technologies.
- ... NPTest Finds a Wealthy Home. Chappell, Jeff // Electronic News (10616624);7/21/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 29, pN.PAG
Deals with the acquisition of NPTest, an integrated chip test business of Schlumberger Ltd., by Francisco Partners. Reasons for the decision of Schlumberger to sell the business; Cost of the acquisition; Outlook of NPTest on going public.
- Applied, Francisco Partners make combined front-end offer to ASMI. Mutschler, Ann Steffora // Electronic News (10616624);6/23/2008, Vol. 54 Issue 25, p12
The article reports on the move of Applied Materials Inc. and Francisco Partners Management LLC in providing a combined front-end offer to ASM International in the U.S. It states that the said offer of the two companies ranges an amount from $225 to $300 million. However, according to the...
- Test OEM Aeroflex Latest Francisco Purchase. // Circuits Assembly;Apr2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p10
This article reports on the decision of General Atlantic and Francisco Partners to acquire test equipment manufacturer Aeroflex Inc. in Plainview, New York. The deal is estimated to be worth about $1 billion. Under the deal, Aeroflex may solicit other offers until April 18, 2007. But if Aeroflex...
- Investment firm to acquire RedPrairie. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jul2005, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p29
Reports that Francisco Partners company will acquire RedPrairie Corp. Nature on the business of RedPrairie; Financial advisor of RedPrairie.