FPA Launches Practice Management Center Blog
- AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE. // Investment Advisor;Nov2010, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p11
The article offers information on blogs created by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) which post topics such as technological solutions during client meetings, banking, and budgeting.
- Unsocial Media. Ritchlin, Lance // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p11
The article discusses the Financial Planning Association (FPA) publication's use of social media to provide content and interaction discussions via Web sites, blogs, tweets and LinkedIn related to financial planning in the U.S. It notes that FPA's use of social media claimed to be unsocial due...
- FPA announces membership shake-up. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p5
The article reports on the proposed changes to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia.
- In the FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Presents the calendar of events of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Offertory of Retreat 2002 of FPA; Opportunities available with the FPA; Availability of videotapes for continuing education opportunities.
- FPA launches new consumer website. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;8/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p6
The article informs that the Financial Planning Association of Australia has launched a new consumer website which features an online forum, directory and a guide to the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
- CE Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p66
The article presents an exam based on content in the current issue that members of the Financial Planning Association can take for one hour of continuing education credit.
- FPA writes to Govt on TASA extension. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;5/23/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the appeal of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to the government to extend the duration for the implementation of provisions under the Tax Agents Services Act (TASA) in Australia.
- Weak complaints scheme. // Choice;Jun95, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the financial planning scheme of the Financial Planning Association of Australia. Dealing with the decision of the adjudicator; Financial scheme's lack of retrospectivity; Handling complaints.
- Under CRS processes, investors are encouraged to resolve... Laurence, Michael // BRW;4/15/96, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p87
Presents information on the fledgling complaints resolution scheme (CRS) formed by the Financial Planning Association. Supervision of the scheme; Release of the first CRS annual report; Cases being examined by Financial Planning Association; What other cases are considered under the CRS;...