- Average weekly hours, hourly earnings, and weekly earnings. // Economic Indicators;Nov94, p15
Presents a chart of average weekly hours, hourly earnings and weekly earnings of employees in private nonagricultural industries from 1984 to 1994 in the United States. Source.
- Average weekly hours, hourly earnings, and weekly earnings. // Economic Indicators;Sep95, p15
Presents a chart showing the weekly hours and earnings in private nonagricultural industries in the United States from 1985 up to August 1995. Average weekly hours; Average gross hourly earnings; Average gross weekly earnings.
- Average weekly hours, hourly earning, and weekly earnings. // Economic Indicators;Oct95, p15
Presents a chart showing the average weekly hours, hourly and weekly earnings in the United States from 1985 to the third quarter of 1995. Average weekly hours; Average gross hourly earnings; Average gross weekly earnings.
- Working hours. // Croatia Country Profile;Dec2005, p27
Two charts are presented which provide data on the average working hours per week in Croatia from 1996 to 2002.
- STATISTICAL DATA OF INTEREST. // Business Owner;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p13
Several charts are presented depicting the economic indicators in the U.S. including the average weekly hours of manufacturing laborers from 2000 to July 2010, the interest rates from 1985 to 2010 and the money supply from 1994 to 2010.
- Minnesota Economic Indicators. // Minnesota Employment Review;Mar2014, p15
Several charts are presented which shows changes in the economic indicators of Minnesota as of February 2014, including purchasing managers index (PMI), average weekly manufacturing hours and initial unemployment benefits (UB) claimants.
- Unemployment, Unemployment Insurance, and Manufacturing Hours and Earnings. // New England Economic Indicators;2012 Fourth Quarter, p6
Several charts are presented related to the trends of unemployment, unemployment insurance, and manufacturing hours and earnings in New England from 2000-2012 including unemployment rate, initial claims for unemployment insurance, and the average weekly hours of manufacturing production workers.
- MARKET PLACE. // San Diego Business Journal;9/12/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p37
Several charts are presented that depict the market statistics in San Diego, California including index watch, market trends, and top gainers and losers.
- WINNERS & LOSERS. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;2/18/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p12
Charts are presented that lists the weekly performance of Puerto Rico stocks including Triple-S Management Corp., Popular Corp. and W Holding Co.