- CPD Quiz. // Money Management;2/2/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p22
A Financial Planning Association pre-accredited continuing professional development (CPD) quiz for financial planners regarding non-concessional contribution cap and retirement saving is presented.
- FPA on the road to professionalism. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;9/30/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p1
The article reports on the transition plan of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) from an industry organisation to a professional association in Australia.
- Encouraging Excellence. Disanto Jones, Lucretia // Advisor Today;Nov2004, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p40
The article reports on continuing education for financial planners by the Puerto Rico AIFA (PRAIFA). PRAIFA arranged The American College's Horizons program for LUTCF designees and other members. The course advisors to complete the College's self-study Certified Financial Planner certification...
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p155
This section presents the continuing education examination on financial planning.
- Changes Coming for CE Credit. Wenger, Scott // Financial Planning;Nov2012, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p28
The article reports on the changes made to the continuing education requirements for financial planners approved by the leadership of the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
- Conditions right for planners to sell. SPITS, JASON // Money Management;9/25/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p6
The article focuses on John Birt, principal at financial planning broker firm Radar Results, who talks about the spotlight given on financial planners by recent media coverage and parliamentary inquiries in Australia as of September 2014 and the calls for higher education standards for planners.
- The education evolution. Awad, Amal // Money Management;7/23/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p14
The article reports on the development of financial services education. It notes deputy chief executive and head of professionalism Deen Sanders of Financial Planning Association stating that the association is interested with the evolution of education as it is importantly needed by financial...
- It's time to address practical education. di Cristoforo, Rick // Money Management;7/23/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p16
The article offers the author's belief on the need to put the regime of financial planning education in Australia into perspective for the pursuant of new objectives. It indicates the quote by Mark Twain about practical education of which the author relates to the importance of professional...
- 'Run-in to spark fire sale for commission chasers'. Shaw, Sam // Money Marketing;11/1/2007, p11
The article reports on the warning given by Robert Reid, managing director of Syndaxi Financial Planning company, regarding a fire sale of high-commission financial products in Great Britain. At the retail distribution review (RDR) round table, Reid considers that independent financial advisers...