Disney CFO Swap
- REINVIGORATING MICKEY AND FRIENDS VIA NEW TECHNOLOGY. Heffes, Ellen M. // Financial Executive;May2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p34
The article states that The Walt Disney Co., which has properties in media networks, studio entertainment, parks and resorts, and consumer products, is ready to exploit technological opportunities in the media and entertainment industry. Chief financial officer Thomas O. Staggs comments on...
- Walt Disney. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/2/2015, pA02
The article announces the resignation of James Rasulo as chief financial officer (CFO) of media conglomerate Walt Disney Co. to become an advisor to chief executive officer (CEO) Bob Iger.
- 'Lost,' 'Chronicles' mean Mouse moolah. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;1/19/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 14, p4
The article reports on the expectation of Thomas Staggs, chief financial officer of Walt Disney Co., for its television programs "Desperate Housewives" and "Lost" to contribute to the sales of the company. The company's stock price target is 30 dollars per share. Its stocks closed at 25.20...
- Staggs to Disney coo. // Travel Daily;2/9/2015, p4
The article announces the promotion of Thomas O. Staggs as chief operating officer of entertainment firm Walt Disney Co.
- Who Will Be Disney's Next CEO? Masters, Kim // Hollywood Reporter;10/21/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 37, p9
The article speculates that veteran executive Thomas Staggs will be designated as the chief executive officer (CEO) at the Disney Corp. after current CEO Robert Iger and soon-to-be chairperson.
- Disney. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/6/2015, pA02
The article announces that Thomas Staggs, head of the media conglomerate Walt Disney theme parks, was appointed as chief operating officer (COO) at Walt Disney.
- Costly movie ticket. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/20/2005, Vol. 391 Issue 1, p93
The article reports that shares of the Walt Disney Co. have taken a hit since chief financial officer Thomas Staggs told a gathering of Wall Street analysts that the studio division would lose $250 million-$300 million in the fiscal fourth quarter. Disney shares have fallen 3.7% to $23.89 since...
- Game of Thrones Drama Unfolds at Disney. LITTLETON, CYNTHIA // Variety;3/18/2014, Vol. 323 Issue 7, p22
The article discusses executive succession at the entertainment company Walt Disney Co., focusing on speculation about who might succeed the departing chairman Bob Iger following an announcement that the executive Anne Sweeney will depart to pursue television directing as of March 2014....
- MOVERS AND SHAKERS. // Travel Weekly (UK);11/20/2009, p35
The article announces appointments of executives including Nick Wrightman as vice-president of product of Tapestry Collection, Thomas Staggs as chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, and James Rasulo as senior executive vice-president and chief financial officer of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.