New Digs For Uni Sports
- The amazing David Murdock. de Suze, B. // Town & Country;Aug89, Vol. 143 Issue 5111, p132
Profile of David Howard Murdock, 66, of Bel Air, Calif., a rancher, collector of antiques and owner of venerable Stair & Company of New York, Chief Executive of Dole Foods and some 50 other companies, a Republican party fund raiser and major real estate developer and Arabian horse owner.
- Megamurdock. de Suze, B. // Town & Country;Aug89, Vol. 143 Issue 5111, p157
Discusses the acquisitions and developing of billionaire David Murdock of California.
- Murdock Offers to Take Dole Private, Again. // Food Processing (00156523);Jul2013, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p20
The article focuses on an offer given by David Murdock, the chairman and chief executive officer of Dole Food Inc. to buy all outstanding shares of the company and make it private.
- Murdock, Inc. // Town & Country;Oct92, Vol. 146 Issue 5149, p43
Lists several of the events that David H. Murdock, chairman and CEO of Dole Food Company, and his wife, Maria Ferrer Murdock, will attend in support of each other's careers. Recent marriage in April 1992; Maria's participation at Juvenile Products Manufacturer's Association Mart in Dallas;...
- Junk Investors May Not Go Bananas For Dole. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/16/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the disinterest of high yield investors to enable David Murdock to finance his bid for the 76% of Dole Food Co. that he does not own.
- NBCU Networks Ditching Offices. BAUM, GARY // Hollywood Reporter;11/14/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 39, p22
The article reports that the mass media company Comcast which has purchased entertainment company NBC Universal Inc., its television networks E!, Esquire Network, Bravo and Oxygen, will be moving its staffs toward the company's Universal City headquarters in Los Angeles, California in 2015.
- a new city. Cox, John S. // Economic Development Journal;Spring2011, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p39
The article focuses on the development of unoccupied space of Pillowtex Corp., formerly Cannon Mills, which is located in downtown Kannapolis, North Carolina. It mentions that Pillowtex closed its operations in 2003 and left downtown Kannapolis with no prospects however David H. Murdock, chief...
- DOLE FOODS GOING PRIVATE. // SupermarketNews;Aug2014, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that David Murdock, chief executive officer and chairman of food company Dole Food Co., is taking the company private after making a successful bid for the company at a price of nearly US$1.21 billion.
- Lost on Lanai. Pipkin, Turk // Golf World;10/27/2006, Vol. 60 Issue 15, p25
This article discusses the Hawaiian island of Lanai as a golfing destination. The article notes that Lanai, an island with 47 miles of coastline, boasts two of the world's most popular golf resorts in the Resort at Manele Bay and the Lodge at Koele. Both resorts are owned by developer David...