Dobbs, King: News at Seven
- 101 Minutes With . . . Larry King. FISHMAN, STEVE // New York;12/6/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 40, p28
The article features American television and radio host Larry King. Given the scenario of being in charge with CNN, King states that he would induce himself to stay, noting how his replacement by Piers Morgan is dismissive. He mentioned that one reason for his resignation was when he got...
- LOCAL LISTINGS. Lafayette, Jon; Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p30
Reports on developments concerning United States television stations and television personalities as of July 3, 2000. Inclusion of the separation of the husband and wife anchor team of Chet Curtis and Natalie Jacobson, of WCVB-TV in Boston, Massachusetts; Study by the RTNDA/Ball State...
- Everybody's a comedian. Rosenthal, Phil // Electronic Media;03/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p40
Reports on developments related to television broadcasting of sports in the United States as of March 22, 1999. Television sports newscasters' use of humor in their reporting.
- Local listings. Lafayette, Jon; Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;01/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p57
Reports on developments related to local-broadcast television stations in the United States as of January 10, 2000. Includes local television personalities involved in Internet projects; Ratings dispute between Fort Meyers, Florida-based television stations WINK-TV and WBBH-TV.
- How Reality TV Took Over Primetime. Barnhart, Aaron // Broadcasting & Cable;12/13/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 36, p4
The article focuses on the sheer volume of reality entertainment television programs that has fueled the demands for untrained talents in the U.S.
- What TV show do you wish had enjoyed a longer run? Matheny, Luke // Electronic Media;03/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p12
Features television (TV) programs preferred by TV broadcasting personalities in the United States. Titles of television programs; Television executives interviewed for program preference; Reasons for preferring the TV programs.
- OntheAir. Rice, Lynette // Entertainment Weekly;02/16/2001, Issue 582, p82
Provides updates on different television programs and personalities in the United States as of February 2001.
- What's the best CBS show of all time? Worrell, Naomie // Electronic Media;9/2/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p9
Cites the favorite CBS shows of television personalities in the U.S. Appreciation for 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show'; Inspiration brought by 'See It Now'; Admiration for the characters in 'The Ed Sullivan Show.'
- CBS CABLE: One brief, shining moment. Watson, Patrick // Electronic Media;9/2/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p24
Focuses on the impact of CBS Cable initiative on television broadcasting in the U.S. Affiliation with CBS chairman William S. Paley with independent broadcasters across the country; Standards of excellence set by the company; Emphasis of cable services on arts.