Is the Roth Conversion Opportunity Being Scrutinized Adequately?
- Keep in Touch. Black, Pamela J. // Bank Investment Consultant;Oct2009, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on Roth individual retirement account, one on financial advisor Paul Stetter, and one on managed futures.
- IFA guide cuts no Isa. // Money Marketing;2/7/2002, p45
Focuses on the reactions of independent financial advisers to Great Britain Financial Services Authority's guidelines on individual security account.
- IRAs With Will Power. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Jan2001, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p79
Focuses on how financial planners can help clients manage individual retirement accounts (IRA). Benefits of drafting a retirement asset will; Possible outcomes of a standard beneficiary form; Steps to be done after drafting the retirement asset will; Response of IRA custodians to customized...
- Retirement Reality. Wenger, Scott // Financial Planning;Apr2012, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p16
The article introduces various reports published within the issue including one by Ann Marsh on financial planners coaxing and coaching investors, another by Kim Ip on well-time Individual Retirement Account conversion, and one by Jeff Fishman on celebrities being told to prepare for retirement.
- When Paying Taxes on Retirement Accounts Makes Sense. Miller, Mark // REP.;Jan2015, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p26
The article offers information on the issue of tax payments for Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) taken from retirement accounts in the U.S. Topics include how investment planners can create acceleration strategies using Roth accounts for flexibility, the long term concept of estate...
- Planning With Employer Stock in a Qualified Plan. Wertheim, Bruce E.; Miller, Milton; Bregman, William; Straus, Alan J.; Marcus, David R. // CPA Journal;May99, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p74
Provides information on personal financial planning. Outlook for the employer stock included in the portfolios of qualified 401 (k) plans; Conversion of the individual retirement account (IRA) to a Roth IRA; Financial planning considerations.
- Roth Revolution. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p85
The article offers information on Roth individual retirement account (IRA). Starting in 2010, traditional IRAs can be converted to Roth IRAs regardless of the amount of an individual's income. The Roth IRA gives the benefit of a tax-free income and does not require distribution, but the only...
- Exclusive: Investors Unaware of Roth IRA Rule Changes. Stock, Howard J. // Bank Investment Consultant;Oct2009, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p11
The article discusses a survey by the "Bank Investment Consultant" periodical which showed that 42 out of 90 percent of clients who heard about Roth Individual Retirement Account (IRA) are aware of its changes in 2010 in the U.S. The survey was conducted among advisors from wirehouses,...
- IRA withdrawal fair game for tax man. Israelov, Rhoda // Indianapolis Business Journal;02/22/99, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p53
Presents questions and answers concerning personal finance in the United States. Penalty-free withdrawal in individual retirement account; Documents to bring to a meeting with a financial consultant; Advice on personal debt.