Forty Years and Counting
- Calendar of Events. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2010 Practice Management, p5
A calendar of events in the U.S. area related to business solutions and financial planning from January 2010 to October 2010 is presented including "Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Central Florida 20th Annual Financial Symposium," "FPA of the National Capital Area Winter 2010 Educational...
- Reaping Rewards from Study Groups. Newton, Catherine // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p86
Presents an interviews with four members of the Financial Planning Association in the United States. Involvement of the financial planners in the Certified Financial Planners program; Development of a portfolio management practice within financial planning firs; Enhancement of tax law change...
- IN THE FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p14
Presents an update on the activities of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the United States as of July 2001. Keynote speakers for the FPA Success Forum 2001; Launching of the Community Building program of the FPA; Availability of an updated version of the FPA Financial Planning...
- FYI. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p12
Reports the developments in Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the United States as of January 2002. Presentation of Bridge the Gap program designed for financial planners; Details on the FPA Retreat 2002; Approval of ERISA advice bill for financial service industry; Overview of the USA...
- Special Report: Excerpts from FPA's Technology Summit. Welsh, Tim // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p16
The article gives a partial transcript of the Financial Planning Association's first annual Technology Summit which was held in Nashville, Tennessee on October 2006 to discuss the increasing technological demands in the realm of financial planning. Tim Welsh, CFP, moderated the conversation...
- Revolutionize Your Practice. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul/Aug2008 Supplement, p28
The article presents information about the "FPA Boston 2008" meeting of the Financial Planning Association.
- After the Storm. Garland, Eric // Financial Planning;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p14
Presents highlights of the October 2002 annual convention of the Financial Planning Association. Attitude among attendees; Topics featured during the event; Speakers who participated in the convention.
- FPA CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p20
Presents a calendar of events that list conferences organized by the Financial Planners Association in the U.S. from April to December 2000.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2011 Practice Management Sol, p5
A calendar of events for the Financial Planning Association (FPA) for 2011 is presented including the People to People Tour to China from May 24 to June 4, 39th Annual NorCal Conference in San Francisco, California from May 31 to June 1, and FPA Retreat 2011 in Bonita Springs, Florida from May 3-6.