VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY
- How are you planning to cope with rising diesel prices? // Overdrive;May2011, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p92
The article presents the views of several personalities in the U.S. trucking industry regarding their plan in coping up with the rising diesel prices including Michael Stafford, Don Olson, and Ed Lebkosky.
- India Hikes Fuel Prices Despite Opposition. Kinetz, Erika // India -- West;7/2/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 32, pA38
The article announces that the government of India has decided to increase its fuel prices despite the opposition of its citizen on June 25, 2010.
- Untitled. Ritchie, Neil // Utility Week;6/6/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p43
The author offers his views on soaring energy prices that have been a disaster for the strategy of the British government to eliminate fuel poverty in the country by 2010. He expresses sadness learning that it is being proposed that the extra trust funds should pay for services the industry...
- THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO. // Commercial Motor;10/4/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5249, p10
The author comments on the fuel duty increase in Great Britain. The author expresses his concern that the 2 pounds per liter (p/lit) increase is going to create an excessive demand for credit in the industry. The author explains that the increased fuel costs translate directly into an increased...
- Benzene Soars on Crude Pricing and Supply Outages. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;1/19/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the increasing benzene prices in the U.S. Result of planned and unplanned refinery outages; Escalation of crude oil prices; Announcement of price increase by styrene producers.
- Inputs Price Monitor: Fuel costs follow oil price upwards. // Farmers Weekly;12/18/2009, Vol. 151 Issue 25, p30
The article reports on the increase in the costs of farm fuel including red diesel, kerosene and white diesel following the oil price increase, according to Farmer Weekly/National Farmers' Union Inputs Price Monitor for November 2009.
- Red diesel prices pushed higher as urea takes a fall. // Farmers Weekly;5/13/2011, Vol. 155 Issue 20, p25
The article reports that continuing high oil prices pushed the price of red diesel up another three pence a liter in April 2011, according to the latest "Farmers Weekly"/National Farmers Union (NFU) Inputs Price Monitor results as of May 2011.
- OIL. // Supply Management;2/18/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p52
The article reports that the rise in the demand of oil in several emerging economies will support prices in the first half of 2010 as Oxford Economics Ltd. has been expecting the price per barrel to reach 75 dollars.
- Increasing Global Demand Coupled With a Plateauing Supply Has Gas Prices Climbing in West Virgina and West and Leaves Lighter. Kasey, Pam // State Journal (WV);2/25/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the 20% increase in the regular gasoline in February 2011 in West Virginia.