HCMC Stock Market Becoming A Regional Player
- Stock Market. // Vietnam Country Review;2012, p112
The article provides an overview of the stock market of Vietnam since its Communist reunification in 1975.
- Executive Summary. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p5
The article presents the author's views regarding the economic condition, along with the move of revising the gross domestic product (GDP) growth forecast for 2008, and the infrastructure development in Vietnam.
- Hanoi Moves To Boost Regional Ties. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p4
The article discusses the move of Hanoi towards the economic stability and development in Vietnam. According to the article, Hanoi emphasizes its priority over the importance of regional trade and relations with countries including Indonesia, Philippines and Myanmar. An overview on the regional...
- ECONOMY. // Vietnam Country Profile;2007, p13
The article provides detailed analysis concerning the economy in Vietnam. Information on the economic growth experienced by the country in the 1990s, rate of unemployment and gross domestic product is provided. In addition, an evaluation on the country's economic performance, trading sector...
- Outlook and Assumptions: Alternative Scenarios. // Vietnam Country Monitor;Nov2011, p3
The article offers information on various economic scenarios which could affect Vietnam including derailment on economic growth if another recession will happen in the U.S., threat on the stability of the banking sector brought by global credit-market shakeup, and excessive trade deficits.
- Country Intelligence: Report: Vietnam. // Vietnam Country Monitor;7/ 1/2013, p1
The article presents information on the economic condition of Vietnam. It is predicted that economic growth of Vietnam will remain subdued for some time amid weak external demand and domestic troubles. The country has been struggling with serious macroeconomic imbalances since few years. The...
- Country Intelligence:Report: Vietnam. // Vietnam Country Monitor;Oct2013, p1
The article presents information on the prospects of the economic condition in Vietnam. According to a report, the economy growth will remain restrained for some time. The economy has been struggling with macroeconomic imbalances. It is predicted that economic reforms is required urgently. The...
- CDS Target Hit, Relative Play An Attractive Option. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p5
The article presents an economic outlook for Vietnam for 2010-2011. It highlights the 5-year credit default swap (CDS) of the country which reached to 270 balance-of-payments (bps) and believed to increase to 300bps. It is forecasted that the country's CDS will spread over the Philippines with...
- Inflation: Recent Developments. // Vietnam Country Monitor;Feb2012, p8
The article provides an overview of developments of inflation in Vietnam for 2012. The country's inflation landscape remains volatile despite the retreat of prices. The first of 2011 has witnessed a sharp acceleration in consumer price index (CPI) due to the spike in food prices. Moreover, the...