- Economic Indicators This Week. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33619, p2
A chart is presented which lists and forecasts several economic indicators including gross domestic product (GDP), initial jobless claims, and personal income.
- MACROECONOMIC DATA. // Argentina Country Profile;2006, p19
Several charts are presented that list the macroeconomic data of Argentina including the real gross domestic product (GDP) for 2000-2005, the real GDP forecast for 2005-2010 and the GDP per capita in major South American countries for 2005.
- HOPE AS EUROZONE AND CHINA SURPRISE. Steyn, Greta // Finweek;9/3/2009, p12
Several charts are presented that show the economic trends in China and Europe including the gross domestic product (GDP) growth in China, the forecast for a strong recovery in the Eurozone GDP, and lean inventories.
- GDP. // Venezuela Country Profile;Apr2005, p14
Several tables and graphs are presented that show the gross domestic product (GDP) of Venezuela and some South American countries, including one on the real GDP of Venezuela from 1998-2003, one on the forecast for Venezuela's real GDP from 2003 to 2008, and one on the GDP per capita in some...
- MACROECONOMIC DATA. // Switzerland Country Profile;2007, p16
Several charts are presented which provide the macroeconomic data of Switzerland including the country's real gross domestic products (GDP) from 2001 to 2006, its real GDP forecast for the years 2007-2011, and its GDP per capita in compared to Germany, France, Italy, and Spain as of 2006.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
Two tables are presented which list the economic outlook indicators of Central Europe and Baltic States from 2009 to 2012 including real gross domestic product (GDP) growth, inflation, and population.
- Economic indicators. // China Economic Review (13506390);Dec2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p50
Several charts are presented depicting China's economic indicators including consumer price index, gross domestic product, and stock market indexes.
- MACROECONOMIC DATA. // South Africa Country Profile;2007, p16
Several charts are presented depicting the macroeconomic data of South Africa including its real gross domestic product (GDP) from 2001 to 2006, its real GDP forecast for the years 2007 to 2011, and its GDP per capita in compared to Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russian Federation,...
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Chile Business Forecast Report;2010 4th Quarter, p47
Several tables are presented including one that lists the global and regional real gross domestic product growth (GDP) from 2009-2010, one that lists global assumptions on various economic indicators including the average consumer inflation, average exchange rates, and average oil prices from...