Lat Devaluation Still Likely
- The beautifully diverse fixed income garden. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/4/2015, p8
The article offers informs that fixed income is a varied, colourful and interesting asset class which can help oneself in getting income and capital returns with liabilities. It is stated that fixed income should be considered as a garden, just as grass forms a base for the garden, Gilts and...
- HOUSEHOLD WEALTH IN THE NATIONAL ACCOUNTS OF EUROPE, THE UNITED STATES AND JAPAN. Babeau, Andr�; Sbano, Teresa // OECD Papers;2003, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p1
Presents results for household financial and non financial assets and liabilities for Europe, the U.S., and Japan. Analysis in the change in the composition of household gross and net wealth; Assessment of pension fund assets; Comparison of trends of household wealth between countries.
- RYAN LABS PENSION FUND MONITOR. // Pensions & Investments;3/17/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p8
Presents total 12-month returns of assets and liabilities using data from financial magazine Pensions & Investments' annual 'Top 1,000 Pension Funds' survey for asset mix in 2002-2003.
- Restructuring. Dove, Robert // Accountancy;Sep95, Vol. 116 Issue 1225, p100
Offers advice about the extent an acquirer can include restructuring provisions relating to the calculation of the assets and liabilities of the acquired entity. Requirements of International Accounting Standards in all cases.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about A/L management...and weren't afraid to ask. // ABA Banking Journal;Oct86, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p66
Presents the answers of banker James Baker to the questions about assets and liability in the U.S. Reasons among regulators in asking for the asset and liability programs of banks; Application of the theory of duration to asset and liability management; Functions of funds management committee...
- The gearing adjustment -- what is the best method? Fielding, John // Accountancy;May79, Vol. 90 Issue 1029, p73
Focuses on arguments concerning monetary assets and liabilities in Great Britain. Continuance of the pound as the basic measuring unit; Methods for dealing with monetary position; Allowance for loss of purchasing power of circulating money assets.
- Purchase and Sale of Silver. // Accountancy;Sep68, Vol. 79 Issue 901, p654
The article focuses on the rulings of the court regarding the case "Wisdom vs. Chamberlain," asserting whether profit resulting from the purchase and sale of silver was assessable to income tax in Great Britain. Norman Wisdom was concerned on the adverse effect of devaluation on his client...
- The maturity structure of household financial assets and... // Bank of Canada Review;Winter96/97, p33
Examines the maturity structure of household financial liabilities and assets. Factors which influenced the majority of interest-bearing assets and liabilities on the household sector; Indepth look at the composition of household debt and assets; Information on the flexibility of interest rates...
- APPENDIX A: Inventory of Assets and Liabilities. Green, Janice // Divorce After 50;Mar2010, p329
A form showing the inventory of assets and liabilities which appears in the book "Divorce After 50" is presented. The required information includes the account number, amount of claim and name of the creditor.