Banking Sector: Government To Seek Greater Oversight
- TOP STORY. // Hungary A.M.;
The article reports on the approval of a legislation by the Parliament that incorporates the financial supervision into the National Bank of Hungary in the framework of the fifth amendment to the country's constitution. The government waited for the European Central Bank to issue an opinion on...
- First MNB decree on borrowers' refunds approved. // Hungary A.M.;11/5/2014, p4
The article reports that National Bank of Hungary's Financial Stability Council has approved a central bank decree regulating the basic method for calculating compensation that banks must pay under borrowers' relief legislation.
- Week in Review. // Budapest Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p2
Reports the revision of the account data of the National Bank of Hungary (MNB). Investigation on the account report of the company; Deficit of the company; Business status of the bank company.
- KirÃ¡ly warns of risks to MNB stimulus campaign. // Hungary A.M.;11/26/2013, p4
The article reports how former deputy governor of Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB), the central bank of Hungary, underscores the practice of giving free money to the banking industry with the hopes of fueling growth as blind flight that contains risks that can entail immense costs for taxpayers.
- MNB cuts key rate by 20 bp to 3.20%. // Hungary A.M.;11/27/2013, p4
The article reports that the National Bank of Hungary's Monetary Council on November 26, 2013, has decided to reduce the central bank's key rate by 20 basic points (bp) to 3.20 percent.
- Appendix. // MNB Bulletin;Jun2010, p44
A variety of terms that relate to articles that appeared in the June 2010 issue of the journal is presented.
- Appendix. // MNB Bulletin;Jul2009, p53
A variety of articles written by several authors that relate to the works appeared in the Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB) bulletin from 2006 to 2009 are presented.
- Appendix. // MNB Bulletin;Mar2010, p39
A variety of article written by several authors that relates to the works that appeared in the Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB) bulletin from 2006 to 2010 is presented.
- Appendix. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Jun2011, p87
A variety of Magyar Nemzeti Bank occasional papers published from 2007 to 2011 are presented.