Mike Nutley: Why Twitter threatens push marketing
- Will Facebook's faster feeds, filters make it the new Twitter? Klaassen, Abbey // Advertising Age;3/9/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p15
The article reports that the online social network Facebook launched a pair of modifications that caused people to analyse whether Facebook has replaced Twitter. For marketers the revised website means more options and for consumers the updates mean they are going to receive more information...
- Advertiser Outcasts. Kunz, Ben // MediaWeek;8/3/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 29, pAM1
The author offers opinions on the role of online social networks in marketing. He notes that online social network companies such as Facebook and Twitter have been unable to attract enough advertising to make a profit despite their enormous popularity. Possible reasons for this are seen...
- The church on Facebook. Rand, Lenora // Christian Century;6/30/2009, Vol. 126 Issue 13, p22
The article focuses on how social networking web sites like Facebook.com and Twitter.com are changing the way people participate religiously. According to the author Facebook is all about reflection and confession, support and community. The author describes personal experiences that they had of...
- Herramientas gratuitas para conocer al cliente. Jover, Pedro Mart�nez // MK - Marketing m�s Ventas;Jun2011, Vol. 25 Issue 269, p20
No abstract available.
- tomorrow's news. Lee, Danielle // Accounting Today;May2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p54
The article focuses on the growing influence of social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook in an organization's performance.
- Finding Balance In A Wired World. // Self;Jul2011, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p92
The article offers a suggestion for the users of online social network Facebook Inc. on how to better connect with the people they love, both virtually and in real life.
- Mark Zuckerberg's 650 Million Friends (and Counting). Baker, Katie // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);3/14/2011, p9
The article reports on the increasing number of users of Facebook social networking site in many countries including Peru, Thailand and Mexico.
- Mark Zuckerberg's 650 Million Friends (and Counting). Baker, Katie // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);3/14/2011, Vol. 157 Issue 11, p9
The article focuses on the various social-networking sites frequented by users worldwide in June 2009 and the shift to Facebook by most users.
- When tweeting athletes turn into league liabilities. Thomaselli, Rich // Advertising Age;11/2/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 37, p4
The article examines participation by professional athletes in the microblog online social network Twitter. The network is seen as a valuable marketing and public relations tool for athletes, providing they are careful about the content of their posts. Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry...