- East Update. McCarthy, Moira // Ski;Nov2003, Vol. 68 Issue 3, Special Section p10E
Reports on the permission given to the Wachusett Mountain in Massachusetts to proceed with the development of a ski trail in November 2003.
- Mountain Tour. // Ski;Jan2002, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p81
Describes the ski trails of Mont Sainte Anne in Quebec. Gros Vallon; Triple Chair; Brunelle; Montmorency. INSET: Almanac.
- THE ALL TIME UNDISPUTED, ABSOLUTE BEST TRAILS. McCarthy, Moira // Ski;Oct2004, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p204
Recommends several skiing trails in east and west U.S., including the Pandemonium at Durango Mountain Resort in Colorado.
- Attitash, N.H. McCarthy, Moira // Ski;Oct2004, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p3E
Provides information on skiing trails in Attitash, New Hampshire.
- SKI FOR FREE. Ryan, Leslie // Shape;Jan2006, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p81
The article presents information on the Winter Trails Day on which nearly 100 ski and outdoor areas in the U.S. will offer free cross-country ski and snowshoe demos and clinics with professional instructors.
- 12 Classic Trails . . . You Can Ski Now. Fry, John // Ski;Feb2007, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p65
The article presents twelve classic North American ski trails, providing the history of each trail and anecdotes about famous skiers.
- Skiing The Appalachian Trail--Get It While It's Cold: Video And Feature. // National Parks Traveler;3/6/2013, p2
The article offers travel and skiing tips for the Appalachian National Scenic Trail located on Roan Mountain in North Carolina.
- Déjà-Ski. Fry, John // Ski;Nov2002, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p65
Comments on similar ski trails.
- MY BIG BACKYARD. TONINO, LEATH // Sierra;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 97 Issue 6, p42
The author presents a personal narrative of skiing on Vermont's 300-mile catamount trail.