'Piparn' and 'Yikara.'
- 'Responder 3.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Nov2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p30
The article focuses on "Responder 3," a dumb barge made out of 70 tons of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), constructed by Polyline Industries for the Port Heldand Port Authority in Western Australia. It describes how Polyline pioneered the use of plastic in building leisure and commercial...
- Slip-slide Your Boat with 'Boat Slider Trax' Aune, Harold // Ash Breeze;Fall2005, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p19
Discusses the development of Whitehall Rowing & Sail's Boat Slider Trax, which comprised of slippery skids forming a track to transport a boat over the beach. Challenge of dragging a boat over a rocky beach; Advantage of high-density polyethylene plastic; Composition of Whitehall's first Beach...
- MES to ink turnkey hdPE contracts in Iran. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;3/8/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 436, p19
Reports on the turnkey contracts for a high-density polyethylene project sought by Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding (MES) in Iran in 2004. Production capacity of a project for National Petrochemical Co.; Plans to submit technical proposal for Itochu's project.
- Green on Blue: The Latest Eco Finds in Kayaks, Canoes, Pedal Boats and Paddle Boards. Scheer, Roddy // Our Planet: Weekly Newsletter of E Magazine;8/22/2010, p2
The article offers information on several boats which are made from recycled plastics in the U.S. It mentions that Jet Ski (powerboat) is a technologically designed modern boat powered by jets. It informs that kayak, canoe, and pedal boat are traditional boats, powered by human and are...
- Russian HDPE production, Jan-Oct 2012. // CIREC Monthly News;Dec2012, Issue 264, p12
The article reports on the increase in the production of high density polyethylene (HDPE) in Russia from January-October 2012.
- NPC to build 10 pipeline units in Iran. Tan, Florence // ICIS Chemical Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p34
This article provides information on the development of various pipeline projects in Iran. National Petrochemical Co. will build three 300,000 tonnes/year high density polyethylene units at Mamasani, Dehdasht and Brujen and a 300,000 tonnes/year low density polyethylene project at Andimeshk....
- Access Denied. Coyle, Jay // Yachting;Mar2000, Vol. 187 Issue 3, p34
Focuses on the problems of access to boats' engines and relates an experience on repairing the exhaust system of the boat Anhinga.
- 'Astacus.' Brown, Mike // Professional Fisherman;Oct2002, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p24
Evaluates the Astacus lobster boat design by Steve Bruyn and build by Edge Crayboats for Colin Suckling in Australia. Durability and boarding arrangement of the boat; Engine specification of Astacus; Sleeping accommodation of the boat.
- New HDPE Demonstrates Benefits With Michigan Project. // Underground Construction;Oct2003, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p49
Focuses on the benefits of high density polyethylene (HDPE) pipeline project in northern Michigan. Use of polyethylene pipe in underground pipe applications; Details on the significant advancement for HDPE pipe; Advantages of HDPE.