Kirby Marine, the global benchmark producer of RIBs
- New Zealand Ship and Workboat Group looks ahead in 2011. // Ausmarine;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p20
The article provides information on plans and focus of shipbuilding firm New Zealand Ship and Workboat Group (NZSWB) for 2011, which include the launch of vessel design, construction of customs and police boats and research vessels.
- Altered Properties. Kecsmar, John // Professional Boatbuilder;Feb/Mar2014, Issue 147, p24
The article offers information on aluminum alloys' structural characteristics and changes during construction in the U.S. It mentions the misconceptions and errors committed by boat builders in the selection of aluminum alloys for use in the construction of boats are mentioned. Moreover, the...
- On Hallowed Ground. Spurr, Dan // Professional Boatbuilder;Feb/Mar2014, Issue 147, p38
The article presents a corporate profile of boats manufacturer USWatercraft, founded by Randy Borges in 1989, in Rhode Island. It states that Borges started as competitive sailor in Upstate New York's boatyard and later worked in a stockroom of a shipyard in Newport Offshore. Moreover, it also...
- RISE AND SHINE Make today the day. Falvey, Kevin // Boating;Apr2007, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p87
The article evaluates the 2007 Monterey 298 SSX boat from Monterey Inc.
- MULTIPLE CHOICE Whatever your game. Hemmel, Jeff // Boating;Apr2007, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p90
The article evaluates the 2007 MasterCraft 220 Cross Sport Extreme (CSX) boat from MasterCraft Boat Co.
- Alberg. Hughes, Ivor // Pacific Yachting;Dec2012, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p58
The article offers information on the 17th Alberg Rendezvous with 11 Albergs and Alberg designs of different sizes in attendance held at Salt Spring Marina in SaltSpring Island, British Columbia in 2012.
- Birth of a boat. Plueddeman, Charles // Boating;Feb98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p142
Looks at how boats are designed. Comments from Chaparral President Jim Lane and Vice President William `Buck' Pegg; Information on steps taken when drawing a design; How the features of the boat are constructed.
- How to build a raft. Denver, Bob // Men's Health;Mar97, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p172
Illustrates the three simple steps involved in building a decent raft. Being resourceful; Making the cut; Getting hitched.
- Install a Universal T-top on Your Boat. HUSSAINY, ALI // Boating World;Mar2013, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p22
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing a custom Universal T-top on a boat.