LeisureCat, a distinctive builder of unique commercial vessels
- Big numbers for LeisureCat's 350 Deepwater. // Ausmarine;May2007, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p42
The article reports on the increasing demand for 350 Deepwater catamaran, built by LeisureCat, in Western Australia. One of the features of the catamaran is its spaciousness, which makes it ideal for charter operations. The article also mentions the reaction of LeisureCat director Kevin Horsley...
- 9m Royal Brunei Police and 8m Royal Brunei Police. // Ausmarine;May2009, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p26
The article focuses on the purchase of customized 9-metre and 8-metre catamarans from LeisureCat by the Brunei Police. The first boat was fitted with a generator and an air conditioning and has a speed of 39.7 knots. LeisureCat included an enclosed cabin in the second boat and used 200 EFI...
- Innovative vessels from Damien Smith Design. // Ausmarine;Apr2007, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p31
The article reports on the start of the construction of a 15-metre tourist catamaran by Damien Smith Design of Western Australia. The vessel will be built through the use of an innovative new construction system which allows for the construction of lighter, lower profile catamarans. Another...
- Pro Sports 2200CC ProKat. Brownlee, John // Salt Water Sportsman;Mar99, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p82
Features the 2200CC ProKat catamaran. Specifications; Base price; Capabilities; Design.
- Crazy for cats. Coyle, Jay // Yachting;May98, Vol. 183 Issue 5, p172
Relates the author's endeavor of comparing a catamaran with a monohull planing craft. His view on multi-hulled power vessels; How the test was done.
- The Ultimate Sailboat. Pickthall, Barry // Yachting;May2000, Vol. 187 Issue 5, p88
Describes the Team Philips catamaran.
- MANTA RAY 26. Sass Jr., George // Yachting;Feb2001, Vol. 189 Issue 2, p72
Evaluates the Manta Ray 26 power catamaran manufactured by Manta Ray Catamarans.
- Growing Pains. // Design Engineering;Jan2001, p7
Features the Team Legato catamaran designed by Nigel Irens and skippered by Tony Bullimore. Participation of the catamaran in The Race; Chief engineer of the catamaran. INSETS: Bye Bye losers;Getting to grips with ASPs;BRAIN TEASER.
- Catnip. LEAR, DAVE // Salt Water Sportsman;Apr2011, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p90
The article evaluates the Freeman 33 Catamaran.