- 'L DUCK.'. // Ausmarine;Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p24
The article focuses on the L Duck, a passenger ferry built by Aluminum Boats Australia for Church Point Ferry Service in Sydney, New South Wales.
- Australian builder wins contract for passenger ferries. // Ausmarine;Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p18
The article announces that Aluminum Boats Australia has won the 21-million-dollar contract involving the construction of passenger ferries which will transport the workers from the port of Gladstone to the Curtis LNG project.
- 'Ocean Dreaming II.'. // Ausmarine;Jun2009, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p24
The article features Ocean Dreaming II, a passenger catamaran ferry designed by One2Three Naval Architects and built by Aluminium Boats Australia. The vessel is owned and operated by Bass & Flinders Cruises of New South Wales. The features and specifications of Ocean Dreaming II are enumerated....
- 'Fantome Cat.'. // Ausmarine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p32
The article evaluates the 30 meter catamaran Fantome Cat from Aluminum Boats Australia (ABA).
- Aluminium Boats Australia enters China market. // Ausmarine;Jul2010, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p15
The article offers information on the 19-meter, 52-passenger aluminum vessel from Aluminum Boats Australia (ABA).
- 'Palm Cat.'. // Ausmarine;Nov2008, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p28
The article evaluates the Palm Cat 30m catamaran ferry from Aluminum Boats Australia.
- 'Fusion.'. // Ausmarine;May2008, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p32
The article evaluates the Fusion slow-speed catamaran dinner cruise vessel from Aluminum Boats Australia.
- 'CAT COCOS ISLE OF MAHÃ‰'. // Ausmarine;Sep2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p22
The article offers information on the 36-metre Cat Cocos Isle of MahÃ©e from Aluminum Boats Australia.
- '32011QB'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jul2014, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p24
The article offers information on the offshore patrol vessel known as "32011QB" owned by the Queensland Police Service and constructed by Aluminum Boats Australia.