- Earn $60k for a posh yacht sale. Prior, Louise // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/11/2004, Issue 2618, p25
Reports that the SeaDream Yacht Club is gaining half of its sales for full-ship charters from leisure passengers rather than corporate groups. Potential of the leisure yacht trip sector to become a money-making venture for agents.
- Chartering checklist. Phillips, John E. // Salt Water Sportsman;Feb98, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p94
Provides information regarding chartering boats for fishing. Do's and don'ts of chartering; Basic cost of chartering boats for eight hours; Checklist used for planning chartering.
- Seychelles by the seashore. // Yachting;Nov97, Vol. 182 Issue 5, p64
Reports on the charter yachts operating in the Seychelles islands. Location of the islands; Whale shark monitoring program conducted by the Underwater Centre Seychelles; Activities for water sport enthusiasts; Cost of charter services; Contact information.
- Charter news and notes. // Yachting;Nov97, Vol. 182 Issue 5, p64
Reports on developments concerning charter yachts. Includes the return of yacht named Beneteau 50 Jennifer to the Caribbean after a five-year round the world cruise; Major refit of the yacht named Netanya II in preparation for the trip from Florida to Alaska from fall of 1997 to spring of 1998;...
- Keys to happiness. // Yachting;Dec97, Vol. 182 Issue 6, p46
Reports that chartered trips to the Florida Keys and the Dry Tortugas are offered through the motoryacht, Anna Marie, based in Naples on Florida's west coast. Water sports gear available; Weekly rate.
- Charter news and notes. // Yachting;Dec97, Vol. 182 Issue 6, p46
Announces boats or yachts available for charter. Includes Dahm International's sailing yachts for trips to the Caribbean; Crewed Charter's catamaran, Tamarin of Tortola, for trips to the Virgin Islands, Panama, San Blas and Las Perlas islands; Jody Lekow Yacht Charters' Florida Bay Coaster,...
- Charter news and notes. Wooton, Kenny // Yachting;Jul98, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p28
Presents brief news updates concerning charter yachts. New Zealand's plan to provide a 12-month waiver to its Goods and Services Tax required for foreign businesses operating in the country; Availability of Newport Yacht Services' `Red Hackle' yacht for charter; Charter information for...
- Four stars afloat. Murray, Elizabeth J. // Yachting;Oct98, Vol. 184 Issue 4, p42
Offers information on boat chartering in the Caribbean Area and its cost. Establishment of basic parameters; Use of charter brokerages; Base price for powerboats; Difference between powerboats and sailboats; Amenities included in the charter fee.
- As Good As It Gets. Borns, Patricia L. // Yachting;Jul2000, Vol. 188 Issue 1, p60
Provides information on Mirabella, a charter yacht in the Caribbean Area.