Stick to your knitting
- Largest Benefits Consulting Companies. Rodriques, Joao H. // Crain's New York Business;9/10/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p38
Presents a graph on the ranks of benefits consulting companies in New York. Head of different offices; Types of services enjoyed by the professionals; Compensation offered by the companies.
- NEW JERSEY'S TOP Management Consulting Firms. Mack, Danielle // njbiz;4/9/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p20
A list of the top management consulting firms in New Jersey for 2012, ranked according to number of state-based professionals, is presented, including Accenture, Marsh Risk Consulting and Deloitte LLP.
- The secrets of a successful consultancy. Petrie, Rod // Design Week (Online Edition);10/25/2013, p6
The article offers tips for making a successful consultancy. One need to make sure that the agency has a clearly defined offer with differentiated products. To develop business relationships with client companies up and above the individual personal relationship. A key leadership attribute is...
- WRAPUP. // Ward's Auto World;Sep2009, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p11
This section offers news briefs related to the automobile industry in 2009. Consulting firm, McKinsey & Company is compiling a study that will reduce carbon emissions by 7% on all cars by 2020. Toyota has succeeded in selling its hybrid-electric cars and is pushing the concept of a hybrid home...
- A Five-Step Plan to Kick-Start Your Consulting Career. Neitlich, Andrew // Certification Magazine;Feb2004, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p28
Presents a guideline for information technology (IT) professionals on starting an IT consulting career. Problems encountered by IT consultants in marketing their business; Target market criteria; Ways to get visible in the target market.
- MORE PROFESSIONALS, LESS OUTSPOURCING ADVICE. // Crain's New York Business;6/18/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p23
The article presents statistics related to the results of the survey regarding professionals in the top 25 companies in New York City, including the growth in the number of area professionals employed by these firms, the number of firms reported selling retirement plan services and those that...
- CARREIRA E REALÃ‡Ã•ES DE TRABALHO NA PRESTAÃ‡ÃƒO DE SERVIÃ‡OS DE TECNOLOGIA DA INFORMAÃ‡ÃƒO: A VISÃƒO DOS PROFISSIONAIS DE TI E SEUS GERENTES. de Assis Moreno Jr., Valter; Cavazotte, Flávia de Souza Costa Neves; de Farias, Eduardo // Revista de GestÃ£o da Tecnologia e Sistemas de InformaÃ§Ã£o / Jo;2009, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p437
This study investigates work relations and career perspectives of IT professionals in the information technology service industry. The research is based on the case of executives, managers and technical professionals which work in a large Brazilian company that provides consulting and systems...
- Which Came First, the Environment or the Environmental Professional? Lafrance, David // Journal: American Water Works Association;Jun2011, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p6
The article offers the author's insights on the difference between environmentalists and environmental professional. The author narrates his experience of attending a meeting as an economic consultant of a consulting firm wherein one executive argued that their corporate which deals on water and...
- Transforming your firm tools and products for successful technology consulting. // Accounting Technology;Dec97 Supplement, Vol. 13, pMS3
Discusses the role of consulting firms such as accounting and auditing in boosting small businesses' productivity. Reasons for consulting firms to establish business systems consulting practices; Consulting firm as the greatest source of revenue; Roles of Bix Six accounting firms in business...