- Ford ties SUVs to 'outfitter' theme. Halliday, Jean // Advertising Age;8/16/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p4
This article reports on the plan of Ford Motor Co. to create an outfitter theme in the showrooms of its dealers for sport utility vehicles (SUV) in 1999. Ford will group its entire SUV lineup in television commercials to promote its outdoor point home. The advertisements and strategy will be...
- All-Purpose UNDIES. Nelson, Dan A. // Backpacker;Dec2001, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p72
Evaluates the durability of some outdoor clothing used by adventurers in the United States.
- Worn on the Fourth of July. // Women's Sports & Fitness (10996079);Jul/Aug98, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p58
Features several sport clothes and products ideal for picnic and recreational activities.
- RELATIONS BETWEEN MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WORSEN. // Fort Worth Business Press;8/29/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p56
Presents an advertisement for the 57th Annual Survey of Distributor Operations, which examined the relationship between manufacturers and their distributors.
- RADIOWATCH. Kemp, Gail // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p8
Reports the preference for radio advertising among the retailers in Great Britain. Retention of customer loyalty; Promotion of sales and special offers; Efficiency of the branding campaign.
- St. Maarten's Global Push. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/15/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 93, p16
No abstract available.
- S&S Activewear welcomes 1,400 to largest open house in company history. // Wearables Business;Jun2004, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the open house event hosted by S&S Activewear, a wholesale supplier of imprintable sportswear, in Bolingbrook, Illinois on April 30, 2004. Highlights of the event; Reason for the increase in the number of participants; Goal of the event.
- PET events. // Power Equipment Trade;Sep2012, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p45
A calendar of events for the Power Equipment Trade (PET) from October 2012 to January 2013 is presented which includes the GIE+EXPO, Far West Equipment Dealers Association Annual Meeting, and Power Show Ohio.
- DIARY 2011. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun2011, p46
A calendar of events related to merchants in Great Britain from June 26, 2011 to March 7, 2012 is presented including the Homebuilding and Renovating Show, the National Home Improvement Show, and the Glee Exhibition.