Hot Categories for the Holidays
- Consumer sentiment popped. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/25/2014, pA02
Consumer sentiment popped to the highest since Aug. in Bloomberg's index for the week ended April 20. It was up nearly 4 points for its 4th straight week of gains.
- Giving the personal service. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p16
The article focuses on the behavior of consumers, particularly during recession. It discusses the new study conducted by accountancy and business advice firm BDO LLP in Great Britain which reveals the changing mindset and needs of consumers. It features BDO head of retail Don Williams, stressing...
- BANKACILIK SEKTÃ–RÃœNDE MÃœÅžTERÄ° BEKLENTÄ°LERÄ°NE YÃ–NELÄ°K BÄ°R ARAÅžTIRMA. CEVHER, Ezgi; ÖZTÜRK, İbrahim Deniz // Uludag Journal of Economy & Society;2012, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p75
This study includes a survey to ensure customer satisfaction in the banking sector. In this study the expectations of bank customers from the banks and bank employees, importance of their expectations were identified. Within this scope bank customers were required to have surveys. The results of...
- Tidal Wave of Brand Democratization. Neisser, Drew // Vital Speeches of the Day;Jul2006, Vol. 72 Issue 18/19, p526
This article presents a speech by Drew Neisser, chief executive officer of Renegade Marketing Group, delivered at the International Advertising Association's Amman, Jordan Chapter, May 29, 2006. Neisser focuses on how consumerism around the world inspired by blogs, the Internet and reality...
- THE MODERATING EFFECTS OF GROUP CULTURE ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PERSONALITY TRAITS AND CUSTOMER ORIENTED-BEHAVIOR IN THE HEALTH TOURISM HOSPITALS IN MALAYSIA. Ong Choon Hee; Johari, Husna // International Journal of Information, Business & Management;Aug2014, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p81
The purpose of this paper is to examine the moderating effect of group culture on the relationship between personality traits and customer-oriented behavior in the health tourism hospitals. This study involved 343 nurses in the 13 health tourism hospitals in Malaysia. Administered on-site...
- RINGING UP BABY. Wells, Jeff // SN: Supermarket News;4/16/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 16, p31
The article discusses the baby services offered by U.S. supermarkets to develop emotional bonds with shoppers. The services include providing child-rearing advice, holding in-store events and forming baby clubs. Dan Butler, vice president of merchandising and retail operations for the National...
- Consumers are turning sour. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David // Christian Science Monitor;6/28/95, Vol. 87 Issue 149, p2
Reports on the loss of consumer confidence on the economy according to the findings of the Conference Board, a business research group.
- The 'coalition consumer'. // Marketing Week (01419285);1/6/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on the behavior of consumers during a recession in Great Britain which includes anxiety, information-seeking, and prioritizing.
- Second-half rebound. Beaulieu, Brian // Appliance Manufacturer;Jan1994, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p14
Presents an analysis of consumer activity in relation to tax increases, interest rates and other concerns within the first and second half of 1994. Slowing in the economy's growth; Weakening consumer activity; Comparison in the trend for unitary air conditioners and heat pumps.