WALK IT OFF
- OR Players Talk Burning Issues. ERNST BEAUDRY, JENNIFER // FN: Footwear News;1/27/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p10
The article presents the forecasts of footwear industry experts and executives, including chief executive officer (CEO) Jim Weber, corporate president Gene McCarthy, and industry analyst Matt Powell, in the U.S. for 2015. The topics they discussed include the challenges in new employees whicle...
- A Launching Overload? BEAUDRY, JENNIFER ERNST // FN: Footwear News;2/10/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p12
The article discusses the impact of limited-edition launches from various brands in footwear industry in the U.S. It highlights the consumer appetite for limited releases, according to Matt Powell, an analyst of sporting goods industry Internet portal SportsOne-Source.com. It also emphasizes the...
- The Sneaky Rise Of The Tennis Shoe. ANDREA RIQUIER // Investors Business Daily;7/13/2015, pA08
The article discusses views from some market analysts about the trends and sales of sneakers in the U.S. According to Kristin Bentz, consumer sector analyst at Talented Blonde, shoes can lure millennials toward customizable and unique self-expression. Matt Powell, sports industry analyst at NPD...
- Public Image. Bell, Jennie // FN: Footwear News;4/25/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 15, p12
The article reports that many of the footwear companies in the U.S. are thinking of changing their brand image. It is informed that several consumer labels across the industry have introduced new looks for their brands. Ray Graj, founding partner of brand strategy consulting firm Graj &...
- Retailers Play Let's Make A Deal. Anderson, Jocelyn; Courtesy of Corbis // FN: Footwear News;9/22/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 36, p8
The article focuses on the marketing strategy of U.S. footwear retailers to deal with the tough economy. Britt Beemer of America's Research Group Inc. said that since consumers are not shopping as much, when a retailer gets them in the store, they are going to do whatever they can to the sale....
- FN. // FN: Footwear News;06/22/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 24, p1
The article reports that scrutiny for executive compensation in the footwear industry in the U.S. has increased.
- The Hit List. // FN: Footwear News;06/22/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 24, p24
The article lists the projected sales for footwear retailers in the U.S. including 170 dollars for the company Miss Sixty, 45 dollars for Timberland Co., and 110 dollars for the firm Merrell.
- Work-related footwear leads US shoe sales. Woodard, Richard // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);12/19/2014, p1
The article presents a reprint of the article "Work-related footwear leads US shoe sales," that was published in the December 16, 2014 issue of the journal "Aroq-Just-Style.com (Global News)."
- Trading Report:. // FN: Footwear News;06/01/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 21, p33
The article presents a price list of some top U.S.-based footwear brands along with its manufacturing companies.