NIKE TAPS SPILLANE AS NEXT CEO OF CONVERSE
- Analysts Bullish On Converse Ceo. Henning, Kristen // FN: Footwear News;10/19/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 40, p4
The article announces that Michael Spillane was appointed chief executive officer at Converse in New York.
- Nike Names Spillane Ceo Of Converse. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/14/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 79, p14
The article announces that Michael Spillane was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of Converse Inc.
- Beleaguered Malden Mills Gets New CEO. Gavenas, Marilise // DNR: Daily News Record;8/2/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p4
Features Michael Spillane, president and CEO of Malden Mills, producer of Polartec and Polarfleece based in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Career background; Information on the company; Plans of Spillane for the company.
- Malden Mills Replaces Feuerstein. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/27/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the appointment of Michael Spillane as president and CEO of Malden Mills Industries Inc. in July 2004. Career background of Spillane; Information on former president Aaron Feuerstein.
- Selecting Leaders. Fernandez, Jorge E. // Executive Excellence;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the recruitment, selection and development practices of chief executive officers (CEO) in the U.S. Assessment of the behavioral style of CEO; Factors considered in promotion of executive; Behavioral characteristics of CEO.
- Correction. // Employee Benefit News;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p7
A correction to the article about Fred Barstein, founder and chief executive officer of 401Exchange, published in the April 15, 2007 issue, is presented.
- WHAT MAGAZINES CEOS ARE READING. // SGB;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p44
The article focuses on the favorite magazines of some chief executive officers including A. Stone Douglass, CEO of Orange 21, Bob Puccini, President Mizuno USA and Matt Rubel, CEO Collective Brands.
- Application Process. Adams, Scott // Conference Board Review;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p12
An excerpt from the writer Scott Adams' blog posted at the web site www.dilbertblog.typepad.com is presented.
- COMMUNICATION MAKES BETTER BOSS. // Broker Magazine;Jun/Jul2001, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p6
Discusses the traits of successful chief executive officers. Ability to listen and examine people's perspectives; Development of fair policies and solutions.