ATLANTA FALCONS OWNER TO ACQUIRE PGA TOUR SUPERSTORES
- PGA Tour Superstore Open for Business in Paramus. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;11/22/2012, p1
The article reports on the inauguration by PGA Tour Superstore of its retail store in Paramus, New Jersey that will offer a broad selection of golf and tennis equipment and accessories, as well as indoor golf lessons using swing simulators.
- Mid-Atlantic Coast Agencies Merge. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p32
The article offers information on the merger between VSC Corp. and its subsidiaries which later called the VSC Fire & Security Inc.
- Unique formula for success brings Pete Carlson's Golf & Tennis to 30th anniversary. Marra, Bob // Public Record (0744205X);11/16/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p1
The article focuses on the success of Pete Carlson's Golf & Tennis Pro Shop Inc. business in Palm Desert, California. It states that the company is celebrating its 30th year in business while economic crisis and changing demographics are strongly affecting the golf industry and participation in...
- Cutting out the cant about mergers. Stacey, Nicholas // Accountancy;Jun74, Vol. 85 Issue 970, p46
Focuses on the issues concerning the organization of mergers of corporations in Great Britain. Pattern of industrial organization; Performance of the subsidiary corporations; Degree of decentralization.
- News from the HUB. // Business News New Jersey;04/19/99, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p22
Reports consolidation of three subsidiaries of HUBCO in the United States.
- Barringtons gets reprieve as site buy delayed. Hooker, Adam // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);12/17/2010, p3
The article on the potsponement of the funding from York Council in England to buy the York subsidiary of commercial printer Tachnoprint in 2010.
- Market Moves. // Business Insurance;1/18/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p12
The article presents an update on business insurance as of January 2010 including the acquisition of Alliance Underwriters LLC by Independence Holding Co., the opening of a Workspace Inc. office in London, England and the launch of Pan-American Benefits Solutions Inc., a subsidiary of...
- FINDING COVERAGE FOR LIABILITIES OF A NEWLY ACQUIRED SUBSIDY. Mangan, Joseph F. // Insurance Advocate;03/24/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p12
Ponders on the liability insurance for acquired companies. Explanation on the liability coverage for acquired subsidiaries; Purpose of liability insurance; Information on the duty of the insurer to its clients.
- SAirGroup To Delay French Carrier Merger. Flottau, Jens // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/30/2000, Vol. 153 Issue 18, p60
Focuses on issues concerning the merger of independent carriers under the management of SAir Technik France, a subsidiary of SAirGroup. Delay of the merger; Information on the financial performance of the carriers; Details of the restructuring plans and flight operations of the carriers.