- Happy New Year to All…. Hartford, James // SGB;Jan2007, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p6
The article presents a letter from the publisher of "SGB," SportsOneSource. According to the article, "SGB" has built a reputation of trust in the market across the board, across market segments, and with retailers, vendors, and many organizations that serve the industry. The article discusses...
- The 40Under40 Class of 2013. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jul2013, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p24
The article offers information on the annual SGB 40 Under 40 Awards, sponsored by The SportsOneSource Group and the periodical "SGB," held in Huntington Beach, California in June 2013. The event was held in conjunction with the 40th anniversary of the magazine and held to recognize the young...
- WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? Hartford, James // SGB;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p8
The article presents the author's comments on the sportswear and outerwear industry in the U.S. He says that retail sales declined in December 2010 after a slight recovery in November, however the luxury and specialty retail sectors performed well. He says that unemployment and real estate...
- A WORLD of NEW POSSIBILITIES... // SGB;Jan2009, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p8
The article presents information related to the publication of the journal "SGB." It mentions that SGB and its sister publications "Sporting Goods Dealer" and "Outdoor Business" have been acquired by the company SportsOneSource Group. It informs that SGB is one of the pieces of the total...
- The Big Draw. Leand, Judy // SGB;Sep2006, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p6
The article introduces this issue of "SGB," which examines the collaboration between the sporting goods industry and the art and music worlds, and how this trend is influencing product design and consumer demand. According to the author, such collaboration is simply an evolution in the way that...
- Market Basket. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/3/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 85, p15
Presents news briefs from the apparel industry. Appointed president of Amerex Fashion Group; Reason behind the resignation of Richard C. Conrad at Castleberry Knits; Features of the Bigio dress collection.
- Investment group to purchase Castleberry from Leslie Fay. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/6/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 84, p16
Reports on Leslie Fay Cos.' agreement to sell its Castleberry Knitwear division to an investment group headed by Castleberry president Richard Conrad. Preconditions for the deal; Leslie Fay's scheduled emergence from Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings on May 15, 1997.
- COVER. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Bhutan Country Review;2007, p1
People that the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the publication are mentioned.
- Information for Authors. // Minerva: A Review of Science, Learning & Policy;Oct2008, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p495
The article offers instructions for authors regarding the format of the articles to be published in the journal.