Grenada County, Miss., Officials Confident Bonds Coming for Golf Course
- Alabama Market Pros Find Golf Course, Theme Park Defaults Less Than Amusing. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31314, p36
Reports the issuance of the bonds for the construction of an 18-hole championship golf course by Public Park and Recreation Board in the United States. Importance of the golf course revenues on financial debt; Approval of the bond sales by bond-holders; Role of the faire market value on the...
- Fort Lupton, Colo., Leaves Bondholders in the Rough. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31633, p33
Investors who own nearly $5.3 million of defaulted revenue bonds issued in 1996 by the city of Fort Lupton, Colorado.The unrated bonds were issued by the city, located northwest of Denver, through its conduit called Golf Course Enterprise.Proceeds were used to finance a golf course around a...
- Putt-Putt Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/27/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32576, p9
The article reports on the plan of Denver, Colorado to build a 36-hole miniature golf course and clubhouse next to a regulation municipal course in the south central area of the city. The city will finance the project with proceeds from its $7.4 million golf bond issue and revenues from the...
- Council joins economic corp., approves $142 million water bond election. Woodburn, David // Inside Tucson Business;1/31/2005, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p18
The article discusses approval of US dollar 142 million for water bond election. On the water bond issue, city voters will decide on a US dollar 142 million package of projects planned through June 2010. Nearly half of the money would be used for improvements to Tucson Water's infrastructure,...
- New Mexico Board OKs $143 Million For UNM, Minus Golf Course Plan. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32760, p7
The article reports on the approval of a $143 million bond authorization by the New Mexico Board of Finance for the University of New Mexico Board of Regents. The bond does not include the $29 million debt for the commercial development of a university-owned golf course in Albuquerque. The...
- Fore! Trumbull, Conn., to Sell $32.3M for Schools, Golf Course. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p32
Reports that the town of Trumbull, Connecticut, is set to competitively sell about $32.3 million of tax-exempt debt to help finance a list of projects. Expansion of its public golf course; Construction of one of the state's first schools devoted exclusively to pre-kindergarten students; Sale of...
- GOLF COURSES. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p107
A list of the top golf courses in Las Vegas, Nevada ranked by Southern Nevada Golf Association (SNGA) course rating is presented, including Rio Secco Golf Club, Southern Highlands Golf Club and Bear's Best Las Vegas.
- Top Golf Courses of the Inland Northwest. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p15
Presents a chart depicting the top golf courses of the Inland Northwest in Spokane, Washington. Course rating at Hangman Valley Golf Course; Course description of Spokane Country Club; Length of The Links Golf Course.
- he right club. Gaskie, M. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p118
Examines the Old Orchard Golf Club in Ibaraki, Japan. It was designed by Hisaka & Associates Architects Inc. Its spaces are dispersed in wings that reach out to the surrounding landscape. Size; Scale; Spaces and uses; Materials.