VRA's $50 Million Deal Largest in Pooled Loan Bond Program
- Virginia Authority to Sell $80 Million for Loan Pool. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31801, p4
Reports on the plans of Virginia Resources Authority (VRA) to sell more than $80 million of infrastructure revenue bonds by competitive bid in May 2003. Prospective projects that will be funded through bonds; Opinion expressed by VRA director of loan origination Mary B. Barnes on the funding of...
- Virginia Agency Sets Sights on Infrastructure With Three New Sales. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;05/11/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30889, p32
Reports on the plan of Virginia Resources Authority to sell bonds. Expansion of programs designed to provide facilities with low-cost financing for infrastructure projects; Benefits of the authority's programs.
- Virginia Resources Authority To Sell $44M for Nine Projects. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;5/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32633, p5
The article reports on the preparation of Virginia Resources Authority to issue $43.6 million of infrastructure revenue bonds as part of a pooled program to finance nine projects in seven communities. The bonds, which will be sold on a negotiated basis, will be used to finance qualified water,...
- VRA Pouring Debt Capacity Hike Into Pooled Loan Program. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p34
Reports the financial expansion of the Virginia Resources Authority through an innovative pooled loan bond program. Financial aid to local authorities in the improvement of water-related infrastructure and other facilities; Enactment of a bill for debt capacity increase; Rise of demands for the...
- Virginia Resources Authority Gears Up for Biggest Pooled Loan Sale to Date. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31271, p35
Reports on plans of the Virginia Resources Authority to sell multimillion dollars worth of infrastructure revenue bonds by competitive bid. Inclusions in the offering; Division of proceeds from the sale; Bond ratings given by various rating firms.
- Virginia Agency Aims to Bring $40M of Old Deals Into Pooled Loan Program. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31669, p33
Reports on the announcement of Virginia Resources Authority (VRA) that it is set to sell bonds worth $40 million. Revelation that the VRA bonds are backed by the state's moral obligation; Factors on which will make VRA eligible for issuing $285 million of 30-year municipal bonds; Other projects...
- VRA's Biggest Sale. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p31
Reports on the completion of the sale of the revenue bonds of Virginia Resources Authority. Sale of the bonds through negotiation; Provision of loans by the authority to the local governments; Issuance of triple-A rated bonds by the authority.
- VRA to Sell $103M if Senior-Subordinate Revenue Debt. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p30
Reports on the plan of the Virginia Resources Authority (VRA) to sell its multi-million pooled revenue bonds. Aid given by VRA in financing infrastructures; Issuance of senior bonds; Implication of the revised structure for the bondholders greater security; Use of the proceeds in loans for...
- Virginia: VRA Bonds Rated. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p39
Reports on the rating of Virginia Resources Authority's multi-million dollar water system revenue refunding bonds by ratings agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Ratings awarded to these bonds; Date for sale of the bonds; Purpose for which these bonds will be issued.