Tacoma Power Hits Market With $266 Million Sale
- Indian Executives Learn from U.S. Utility. // Transmission & Distribution World;Oct2006, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p14
Information about the meeting of executives from North Delhi Power Ltd. and Tacoma Power company staff on June 5-9, 2006 is presented. The discussions focused on network planning, operation and maintenance philosophy, as well as the key objective of understanding how the consumer is not...
- Crossing The Tacoma Narrows. Kirchmeier, Bob; Catchpole, Peter // Transmission & Distribution World;Oct2007, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p20
The article focuses on the reconstruction of Tacoma Narrows crossing by Bob Kirchmeir, an engineer of Tacoma Power, and Peter Catchpole of POWER Engineers Inc., in the U.S. It was stated that Tacoma Narrows was established in 1926, to bring power from its new Cushman Generating Station in...
- Turning on the access. Moch, Chrissy // Telephony;02/07/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 6, p39
Focuses on cable provider's decision to open networks of their own accord. Launching of Click! Network by Tacoma Power; Broadband services provided by the company; Announcement of WideOpenWest's franchise agreement. INSET: Briefly.
- Let's Hear It for Air Kennard. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;05/29/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p4
Comments on issues related to cable television in the United States, for the week of May 29, 2000. Appointment of Lydia Kennard to executive director of Los Angeles World Airports; National Broadcasting Co.'s promos for its summer replacement show `M.Y.O.B.'; Services offered by employees of...
- Charlotte Enters Into Swap on $108 Million Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p3
Reports the marketing of the revenue refunding bonds in Charlotte, North Carolina. Generation of net-present value savings; Issuance of debt refunds fixed-rate debt; Finance for the water and sewer capital improvement program.
- Show Me the Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p1
Reports the selling of the advance and current obligation refunding bonds of Missouri. Management of the various revenue bond programs of the state; Percentage of net present value savings on the portion of bonds; Series of selling general obligation refunding bonds.
- Pennsylvania Goes for Big Savings in $698 Million Deal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31484, p3
Reports the plan to sell general obligation refunding bonds in a competitive deal in Pennsylvania. Percentage rate of decrease on revenue; Struggles on the decline of manufacturing; Projection of the state on tax increase.
- Miami-Dade to Sell $1.5B In 2 Parts. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;10/23/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33801, p1
The article informs that Miami-Dade County, Florida is planning to sell its revenue refunding bond of 1.5 billion U.S. dollars in two parts in October 2012.
- St. Louis to Refund $355M Of Lambert Airport Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32529, p5
The article reports on the plan of St. Louis, Missouri to refund nearly $355 million of Lambert-St.Loius International Airport revenue bonds in early January 2007. This move is said to reflect a return stability after five turbulent years. In addition, the bonds are split into two series, one...
- Refunding Saves S100M. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33712, p9
The article reports that the 803 million dollars refunding of gasoline and fuels tax revenue bonds in Louisiana saved over 100 million dollars in debt service costs.