- Nonrated tourism, solid-waste issues offer rare value in sea of insured bonds. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;05/11/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30390, p8
Reports on nonrated and triple-B credit issues offered by some underwriters in both the primary and secondary bond markets. Dain Rauscher Inc.'s re-pricing of its Burnsville, Minnesota commercial-development revenue refunding; Charlton County, Georgia's solid-waste disposal revenue issue; High...
- Dain RAMS new business. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;09/03/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30719, p1
Reports on the plan of Dain Rauscher Inc. to ease financial and lending restriction on the Arizona Student Loan Acquisition Authority. Refunding of $118 million of 1994 tax-free revenue bonds; Use of indenture to eliminate controls on the flow of funds.
- New Hampshire Finance Agency Sets $10 Million Swap Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p4
Reports that the New Hampshire Business Finance Authority is selling the taxable and variable-rate bonds and swapping deals with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. Number of loan guarantee and purchase programs; Identification of the capital for local economic development loans; Decline of refundable bonds...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Kinnander, Ola; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;05/25/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30899, p35
Presents news items related to bonds and the securities industry in the United States as of May 25, 2000. Orlando-Orange County Express Authority's hiring of Dain Rauscher Inc. as financial adviser; Collections of the Tennessee Department of Revenue; Financing for a sewer plant upgrade.
- $500 Check Prompts SEC Investigation. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p1
Reports on the investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) attorneys on the issue regarding the $500 check that RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.'s political action committee gave to the Democratic Party of Northumberland County, Pennsylvania. Request by the Northumberland County...
- Upstate County Issues. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p33
Reports on the plan of two upstate New York counties to sell general obligation (GO) bond and bond anticipation notes in April 2004. Negotiated sale of GO refunding bonds by Broome County with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. as senior manager; Competitive sale of public improvement bonds by Oneida County.
- Tewksbury GOs Coming. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32308, p33
The article reports on the sale of general obligation bonds worth approximately $14.4 million in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. The sale of the fixed-rate bonds, which will mature from 2007 through 2035, will be through I-Deal LLC's Parity electronic bidding system and through hand-delivered sealed...
- A TIME FOR TRANSITION. Leder, Gerri // On Wall Street;Nov2007, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p96
The article focuses on Kevin Nolan, a financial advisor with RBC Dain Rauscher who is switching out of management to spend more time with clients. It is stated the Nolan has realized that being present in clients' lives is where he derives his satisfaction. Nolan says that he enjoys being...
- Agency to Sell $52M for Clark Atlanta University, Either This Week or Next. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31919, p5
Reports that the Atlanta Development Authority is preparing to issue revenue bonds for Clark Atlanta University in Georgia. Sale of the bonds through negotiation with Legg Mason Wood Walker Inc. and RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.; Financial adviser and bond counsel of the deal; Possible factor that...