Results of Negotiated Sales
- Higher spreads lead to fewer SLGS sales. Selway, William // Bond Buyer;10/29/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30510, p2
Reports on the anticipated slowdown of state and local government series securities in the United States. Treasury's handling of its net borrowing needs in reaction to the slowdown.
- MTS Suspends Trading Due to Computer Glitch. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;12/17/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p9
Reports the suspension of trading on government securities in the United States. Implication of incorrect information on software; Impact of technological error on multiple platforms; Decline of bond system in the market.
- MSRB Begins Offering 'Snapshot' Reports 2 Days After Trade Dates. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/05/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31692, p3
Reports on the introduction of a new service by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) that will allow broker-dealers to determine if the information they are sending to National Securities Clearing Corp. and the MSRB under its transaction-reporting program, complies with board rules. ...
- Monthly Roundup. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/30/98, Vol. 64 Issue 48, p12
Presents information on public securities in the United States, current as of October 1998. Includes total underwriting volume; Merger and acquisition activity by industry; Brokerage stocks ranked by performance.
- Munis Show Modest Improvement; $1.8 Billion in New Debt Is Priced. Nicholas Chelsa, Emily; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/28/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31809, p2
Reports on developments in government securities in the U.S. as of January 28, 2004. Major new loans of municipal bonds that came into market; First scheduled policy-setting meeting of the year by the Federal Open Market; Possession of an underlying negative and cautious tone in the tax-exempt...
- Research digest. MCDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/3/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30761, p7
Presents summaries of securities-related studies. Standard & Poor's Corp.'s research on municipal synthetic securities; Merrill Lynch & Co.'s report on investors in lower tax brackets.
- Munis, treasuries show sharp drop after high CPI; more losses expected. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;05/17/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30642, p2
Highlights developments in the securities market in the United States as of May 14, 1999. Performance of municipal bonds; Outcomes for treasuries; Factors driving the bearish shift in the market; Strength of institutional sellers during the day's trading.
- Untitled. // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p35
Presents information on the government securities market in the U.S. as of April 2, 2004. Top management teams; Financial advisers; Top small-issue financial advisers; Largest bond issuers.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32095, p33
Presents charts and graphs depicting the financial market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, new-issue balances, reoffering yields and municipal bond index in the U.S.