NEWS IN BRIEF
- Richmond Fed factories falter. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/29/2015, pA02
The article reports on the less negative manufacturing index of Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in March 2015, with information expectations, new orders and shipment indexes, as well as the gauge of employees and workweek.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Mostly Higher in Latest Week. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;9/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31228, p25
Reports the high bond indexes of The Bond Buyer in the United States. Increase in consumer price index; Decrease in first-time applications for state unemployment benefits; Role of fluctuating stocks and high volatility in the increase of bond indexes.
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond: Governor Seay and the issues of the early years. Parthemos, James // Economic Review (00946893);Jan/Feb90, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p7
Focuses on issues concerning the Federal Reserve Bank of Ricmond. Personal triumph for Governor George J. Seay; Reserve banks and the reserve board; Financing schemes; Credit policies; Payment system issues.
- Statements to the Congress. Black, R.P. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Nov91, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p920
Describes the role of the Richmond Reserve Bank in the supervision and regulation of Credit and Commerce American Holdings (CCAH) which was made before the House Committee on Banking, Finance and Urban Affairs. CCAH came under the supervision ofthe Richmond Reserve Bank after CCAH acquired...
- BMI VIEW. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/27/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p4
Presents information on the stock market of the global emerging markets as of September 27, 2004. Expected increase in consumer price index of Taiwan by the end of 2004; Energy exports in Russia; Information on the Saudi Arabia All Share Index as of September 27, 2004.
- Manufacturing Pulls Back In October: Richmond Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33802, p2
The article offers information on the survey conducted by the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond which shows that the U.S. manufacturing index has decreased to negative index seven form positive index four in September 2012.
- Richmond Fed: Factory Activity Up 'Moderately'. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p2
The article focuses on a survey conducted by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond regarding manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic region.
- Richmond Fed: Factory Activity Strengthened. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33970, p2
The article informs that the manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic region has gained strength in August 2013, as the index surged to positive 14 from negative 11 in July 2013, according to the monthly survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Factory Activity Gains, Richmond Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33703, p2
The article reports on the growth in the manufacturing activity of Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.