- Yield indexes get a lift as market fluctuates. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;11/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30269, p3
Reports growth in Bond Buyer's indexes. Increase yields by 20 and 11-bond indexes of general obligation; Average yield to maturity of the 40 bonds used in the daily Municipal Bond Index on November 6, 1997; Bond Buyer indexes from August 14 to November 6, 1997.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p43
Presents charts and graphs depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of May 2001. Securities prices; Bond indexes of Merrill Lynch; General obligation yields in the municipal market.
- Most Bond Buyer Indexes Rise as Munis Weaken During Week's Sessions. Scarchilli, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p7
The article reports on the increase of most of "The Bond Buyer" magazine's weekly yield indexes of the U.S. municipal market as of August 29, 2008. This could be attributed to its underperformance and for giving up some of its relative value versus taxables over the course of the week. The...
- Weekly Indexes Rise Dramatically as Credit Crunch Takes Toll. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/19/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32965, p6
The article reports on the dramatic rise of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes as tax-exempts grew continuously weaker amidst the credit crunch. According to Matt Fabian, managing director at the Municipal Market Advisors, tax-exempts could continue to get weaker unless they get a bit more...
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p36
Presents financial statistics for reoffering yields in the U.S. bond market as of September 8, 2003. Total amount of Aaa rated bond offered by North Carolina's Forsyth Co. on September 3, 2003; Information about 5 and 10 year bonds reoffered by New York and New Jersey Port Authority.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p21
The article presents statistics related to the U.S. money marketing including the rates of short-term tax-exempted yields from March 17, 2009-March 16, 2010, the prices of securities, and the increasing rates of visible bond supply from February 3-March 17, 2010.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33282, p24
The article presents statistics on the rates of short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. from March 16, 2009-March 15, 2010, the prices of securities, and the rates of visible bond supply increases from February 2-March 16, 2010.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p29
Presents charts and graph depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p42
Presents charts depicting statistics of bond market in the United States. Changes in the total dollar volume of bonds offered at bidding; Representation of the bond index weighted average of all publicly held issues; Details of the US securities prices.