- CLOSED END LOAN PARTICIPATION FUND PERFORMANCE. // Bank Loan Report;8/7/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p8
A chart is presented that features the closed end loan participation fund performance of commercial finance companies in the U.S.
- Sapphire Downsizes 1st Lien to $250M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p45
The article reports that ratings agency financial services company Standard & Poor's has upheld its preliminary B+ project rating to the 280 million dollars senior secured facilities of Sapphire Power Finance, an indirect, majority-owned unit of Riverstone/Carlyle Renewable & Alternative Energy...
- Momentive Adds Splash To Deal. M. S. // High Yield Report;12/4/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p1
The article reports on the smaller and favorable deals to bond buyers proposed by Momentive Performance Materials Inc. in the U.S. Since last week, the expected total offer was $1.95 billion comprising of $1.36 billion in senior notes and toggle notes, and $595 million for senior subordinated...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.