Oklahoma City Budget Passed; Tulsa's to Follow Soon
- Advisers ambivalent when it comes to Federal Budget. Munro, Caroline // Money Management;5/19/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p4
The article reports on the neutral feelings of the financial advisers to the Federal Budget announcements in Australia.
- Talking Tax. Jago, Margaret // International Money Marketing;Jun2003, p14
Comments on the impact of Great Britain's 2003 budget on advisers active in personal investment. Basic rate taxpayers' investment in onshore and offshore bonds; Basic rate tax credit; Reduction in the tax on gains; Maximum rate paid on an onshore.
- Advisers hit back at calls for new pension withdrawal option to be scrapped. Brodbeck, Sam // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/11/2014, p6
The article reports that the investment advisors urged policymakers to ignore the calls from Aegon NV, investment firm for scrapping the new pension withdrawal option from the Budget reforms. It mentions that the company urged the government to drop the uncrystallised funds pension lump-sum...
- Funds play down effect of green cuts. Smith, James; Lewis, Adam // Fund Strategy;8/23/2010, p5
The article reports that fund managers are understating the magnitude of the investment impact of cuts in state subsidies for low-carbon forms of energy.
- Budget 2005: What they said. Dunn, Craig; Lill, Andrew; O'Shaughnessy, John; Costello, Peter // Money Management;5/19/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p9
Presents views of financial planners and investments advisers in Australia on the 2005 budget. Removal of the super surcharge; Impact of the imbalances in supply and demand on Australian bond property markets; Role of the abolition of the surcharge in removing many inequities.
- Your business banker can help at budget time. Baer, Raymond // Inside Tucson Business;11/26/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p18
The article discusses the significance of business banker to the success of budget planning of companies in Arizona. During the budget season, they spent countless hours planning for the next year including sales targets, capital expenditures and setting expense goals. Most often, companies do...
- FOUR STEPS TO A SIMPLER FINANCIAL LIFE. Webb, Alan // Slice Magazine;Feb2015, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p38
The article offers personal finance tips, including establishing short-term and long-term financial goals, setting a monthly budget and getting help from an investment professional.
- STATS. // On Wall Street;Jul2008, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p26
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics, including the percentage of respondents who always use their own research to determine asset allocation of clients, the number of advisors who move to an independent firm after leaving a national full-service firm, and the U.S. budget deficit.
- Connecticut Gets Balanced Budget, But Analysts Still Uneasy. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;8/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31701, p29
Focuses on the budget of Connecticut and responses of various analysts on it. Implementation of taxes; Budget regarding power industry; Rating given by various rating agencies.