New Jersey's Seton Hall University to Sell $44 Million Mixed Issue Today
- N.J. Educational Agency Lines Up Dormitory Safety Trust Deal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31196, p44
Reports on New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority's sale of dormitory safety trust fund bonds on August 7, 2001. Use of proceeds from the issue; Structure of the deal.
- N.J. Colleges Looking at Windfall of Issuance From New Program. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30743, p7
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority to issue school bonds in 2000. Approval received to issued bonds to fund capital improvement projects at public and private colleges and universities; Support for the bonds by state appropriations.
- N.J. reaches school funds agreement. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;11/17/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30770, p1
Reports that New Jersey lawmakers have unveiled the details of their borrowing plan for local school construction. Issuance of the bonds through the state Educational Facilities Authority; Uncertainty over where money to fund construction will come.
- College Aid Boost. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p31
Reports that the New Jersey Assembly has passed a measure increasing the amount of debt that can be issued for county college capital projects qualifying for state debt service aid. Amount of bonds and notes that can be sold for county colleges; Approval in 1997 of the New Jersey Educational...
- N.J. Prepares to Sell $195M As Court Hears Arguments. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31493, p1
Reports the pricing of the state appropriation-backed debt by the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority. Emphasis of the constitutionality of non-voter-approved contract debt; Inclusion of the proceeds of higher educational capital improvement revenue bonds; Importance of the creation of...
- N.J. Educational Agency to Sell $90 Million of Revenue Bonds. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31232, p3
Reports the selling of revenue bonds from the Educational Facilities Authority in New Jersey. Allocation of money for scientific, engineering and computer equipment for colleges and universities; Serial bonds for state contract payments; Revenue bonds for the equipment leasing fund program.
- Seton Hall on the map. McKillop, P. // Newsweek;4/17/89, Vol. 113 Issue 16, p32
Discusses the positive effects of playing in the NCAA basketball championships for the Catholic Seton Hall University in South Orange, N.J. How school beefed up athletics; New image. INSET: Call it coaching roulette (new college coaches)..
- Seton Hall marks 60 years of Catholic-Jewish amity. DURBACH, ELAINE // New Jersey Jewish News;2/14/2013, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p7
The article discusses the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey for being Catholic-Jewish amity.
- Seton Hall fire ruled arson. // Fire Engineering;Aug2001, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p40
Reports the Seton Hall University fire in South, Orange, New Jersey. Casualties of the accident; Cause of the fire.