N.J. Pols Campaign Against Tolls, Worrying Rating Agencies
- N.J.'s Acting Governor Outlines Plan to Overhaul Parkway Toll System. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31200, p3
Reports on the plan to overhaul the toll system on the Garden State Parkway in New Jersey. Issuance of bonds for the overhaul; Structure of the bonds.
- The Long Road to Stonewall. Scarry, Donald M. // Business News New Jersey;10/9/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p22
Comments on the refusal of the Turnpike Authority for access into records for information in New Jersey. Contribution of roads on the unification of the state; Construction of the Turnpike and Garden State Parkway; Refusal of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority to give comments.
- Removing Tolls Isn't the Answer. Scarry, Donald M. // Business News New Jersey;06/19/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p16
No abstract available.
- Watch Out For Free Stuff. // Business News New Jersey;03/27/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p16
Editorial. Comments on the position of New Jersey's three gubernatorial candidates on the issue of the removal of tolls from the Garden State Parkway in New Jersey. Initial purpose of the tolls; Need for the candidates to examine the books and operations of the Parkway Authority; Toll...
- Christie proposes massive budget cuts. Townes, Glenn // New York Amsterdam News;3/18/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the criticism by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to the budget deficit of the Garden State Park.
- Thousands still in the dark after weekend snowstorm. TOWNES, GLENN // New York Amsterdam News;11/3/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 44, p4
The article reports that thousands of residents in Garden State, New Jersey, stayed without power after a snowstorm dumped more than a foot of snow on parts of the region.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;8/24/1963, Vol. 39 Issue 27, p79
The article presents a humorous report on the articles of apparel lost most frequently along the 173-mile Garden State Parkway in New Jersey.
- State troopers in hot water over high-speed escort caravan. Townes, Glenn // New York Amsterdam News;5/3/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 18, p4
The article offers information on a case where police officers escorted a convoy of exotic sports cars traveling in excess of 100 miles per hour down the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey going towards Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- EisnerAmper Opts for 87,000 Sq. Ft. in Woodbridge. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;7/4/2012, p7
The article focuses on the lease for 87,000 square feet at MetroTop Plaza II in Woodbridge by accounting, advisory and tax firm EisnerAmper. The New Jersey offices and employees of EisnerAmper, it says, will be consolidated at the sixth and seventh floors of the 10-story MetroTop Plaza II and...