- Cost cutting pays off at Courts. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p3
Reports the increase in the operating profits of Courts in Great Britain. Implementation of a cost-reduction scheme by the company; Features of the store format.
- Value for money helps lift Courts' order book. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p3
Reports on the sales performance of the furniture company Courts in Great Britain. Increase in the orders of the company; Emphasis of the company on quality; Importance of balance to minimize disruptions.
- Cox swaps Fiji for sofas at Courts. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p6
Reports on the appointment of Julian Cox as Courts' next upholstery buyer after the company announced an increase in sales over the first six months of the year 2000.
- Jacobs back on board to revive Courts sales. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2004, Issue 5414, p3
Reports on the recruitment of James Jacobs by the furniture retailer Courts PLC in Great Britain. Efforts of the firm to revive its sales; Financial performance; Total debt of the firm.
- Next is the star among the six-month winners. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;7/23/2004, Issue 5398, p6
Reports on the increase in the profits of Next PLC in Great Britain. Profits of the House of Fraser PLC; Recovery of Homestyle; Financial performance of Courts PLC.
- Retail profit deferred. // Accountancy;Aug1995, Vol. 116 Issue 1224, p84
This article deals with the changes made by home furnishing retailer, Courts to its accounting policy in respect of instalment and hire purchase transactions. Under the new policy, Courts includes only that portion of service charge income earned during the period under review in turnover and...
- KPMG looks at Courts' overseas business. // Cabinet Maker;4/22/2005, Issue 5435, p6
Reports on the appointment of the merchant bank Rothschild Inc. as advisors for the furniture retailer Courts PLC's overseas business. Total sales of the operation; Number of stores of the firm; Benefits of the appointment for the firms.
- Strong interim results for courts. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
States that Courts, a furnishing group, recorded increased first-half profits. Statistical information on increase; Background on company.
- New stores help lift Courts sales to ... 86m. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p2
Discusses the financial performance of furniture retailer Courts company as of September 28, 1997. Posting of an 86.4 million pound sales revenue; New store openings and the introduction of electrical departments as the key to Courts' strong sales performance; Comparison of the actual...