- Â£10,000 for perfect work attendance. Morton, Katy // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);1/6/2011, Vol. 111 Issue 4250, p6
The article announces that Richard Powell, head cook at Pennypot Day Nursery in Chobham, Surrey, England was given 10,000 pounds for winning Childbase chain's attendance scheme competition.
- Body warmth. Morris, Sophie // Green Futures;Jul2011, Issue 81, p13
The article focuses on the statement by Richard Powell, secretary at the Federation of Burial and Cremation Authorities in Great Britain, that 15 British councils are planning to develop a project which will re-use the energy from cremations to heat new buildings.
- Pitch perfect. AGUIRRE, ALEXIS // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);12/16/2015, Vol. 119 Issue 38, p1D
The article reports on the increase in the number of inventors in Hays County, Texas who was granted patents by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office including Richard Powell who invented the pitching machine.
- Home debut for Richard Powell. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p3
Announces the plan of furniture designer Richard Powell to launch his own collection at The Furniture Show in Great Britain in January 2001.
- Portfolio. B.H. // Advocate;4/17/80, Issue 290, p24
Presents a portfolio of Montana-based painter Richard Powell. Features of paintings of Powell presented in the article; Step taken by the government of Montana to provide official recognition to paintings of Powell; Personal background of Powell.
- Powell will lead OSA in 2001. // Physics Today;Dec98, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p47
Reports that Richard Powell was elected vice-president of the Optical Society of America (OSA). Background information; Other members of OSA.
- Clear Channel creates CPO role. Powell, Richard // Supply Management;Apr2012, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p52
The article announces the appointment of Richard Powell as chief procurement officer (CPO) of advertising group Clear Channel International (CCI).
- Loaded Up. // WardsAuto Dealer Business;Oct2012, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that according to the Richard Powell, aftersales manager of McLaren Automotive Ltd. in North America, buyers of supercars from McLaren Automotive Ltd. spend between 30,000 to 40,000 U.S. dollars which is the average cost of a new vehicle in the U.S.
- The Soldier. Powell, Richard // Saturday Evening Post;11/19/1960, Vol. 233 Issue 21, p47
Presents the short story "The Soldier," by Richard Powell.