- Puff Pieces. Ivinski, Pamela A. // Print;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p12
Presents information on Inflate company in London, England. Inflatable household products sold by the company; Exhibition of the products at the Victoria & Albert Museum in 1999; Publication of the book `Swell,' about the company.
- Inflate at Selfridges. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p3
Reports on the retail store of Inflate at Selfridges' London store in England. Size of the store; Key features.
- Inflate moves into retail. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p4
Reports the plan of furniture company Inflate to open a store in London, England. Sale of Inflate product line in collaboration with designer Ron Arad; Release of products from designer Tom Dixon and Italian manufacturer Magis; Opportunity for the company to test market products and promotion.
- GALLERY. // Creative Review;May2004, Vol. 24 Issue 5, 'Special section' p96
This article focuses on a new device for advertising works that would be launched by the design firm Inflate. This device measures four meters in length and two meters high. The installation of this device would be appearing BAPLA Picture Buyer's Fair at the Business Design Centre in Islington....
- The Blow-Up. // Interior Design;Oct2011, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p46
The article looks at pneumatic structures made by designer Nick Crosbie's company Inflate Products, which are hand assembled, portable and easy to install and repair, and have been used by clients including technology company Dyson, electronic gaming company Nintendo and sportswear company Puma.
- Blow-up. ALDERSEY-WILLIAMS, HUGH // New Statesman;10/16/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4407, p45
Focuses on the company called Inflate launched by Nick Crosbie to make his graduation collection of inflatable plastic tableware from the Royal College of Art. Exhibition of inflatable products at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, England; Uses of the product; Main attraction of...
- Jay-Be: a wow in the bedroom. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p3
Reports the victory of Jay-Be in the Bedroom Furniture Award. Design of the bed; Availability of good storage solutions in the bed; Marketing potential of the bed.
- Highly-functional bed sheet wins the Techtextil Innovation Prize 2013. // Pakistan Textile Journal;May2013, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p40
The article announces that the research project "fitted decubitus sheet" from Schoeller Medical, a subsidiary of textile company based in Switzerland Schoeller has received the Techtextil Innovation Prize 2013 in the category of "New Applications."
- Silentnight wins Beds accolade. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p3
Reports on the recipient of the Beds award of the furniture industry in Great Britain. Details on the children's bed concept of Silentnight Beds; Key features of the furniture; Retail price of the product.